The silver part inside the door

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
The silver part and and door handle would it look good in black and if so do you guys just wrap it or you can remove it thanks
Sponsored

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In China there is an overlay kit with several colors available, one of them is piano black. It is easier because i think the trim can only be removed from the back of the door panel. You can cover the whole interior if you like, including armrests, center console, gear knob...

Honda Civic 10th gen The silver part inside the door IMG_5848.JPG

OP
OP
fc two

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
Website it actually looks good ha

cmatti2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In China there is an overlay kit with several colors available, one of them is piano black. It is easier because i think the trim can only be removed from the back of the door panel. You can cover the whole interior if you like, including armrests, center console, gear knob...

IMG_5848.JPG
I have the silver ones. And though they look nice, they dont stick down evenly. The back part sticks up a little. I even tried better double sided tape.

frnkp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic Si and 2016 Civic LX Coupe (6spd)
Vehicle Showcase
The silver part and and door handle would it look good in black and if so do you guys just wrap it or you can remove it thanks
I would try removing them & shooting them black with something like Krylon fusion paint, the door handle itself may be tricky though because it's such a high wear item.. (it may wear off or chip over use, even with a wrap it'll probably peal)

Honda Civic 10th gen The silver part inside the door Krylon

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i love piano black, but i didn't buy these parts because i know it would be an endless fight against dust and scratches, and probably glue coming off in the summer
Sponsored