BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
i got my race version flashpro used for 450 shipped off ebay.
Sponsored

OP
OP
type_r_wannabe

type_r_wannabe

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe WOP
Country flag
@KTuner was the first to have a fix for this and currently has this feature and it is adjustable to your liking. Plus KTuner sales their unit for $449 versus hondata's $699......So common sense takes over at this point, why pay more for something with less features
What is the actual difference between the 449 ktuner and the expensive ktuner? just the display?

Robotaz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
After taking my Si coupe on a spirited country drive last night, I have to say I don't mind the rev hang because the turbo lag is so bad. It would be even worse with the revs dropping fast. I used to hate the rev hang, but now I don't mind it as much.

JNRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
After taking my Si coupe on a spirited country drive last night, I have to say I don't mind the rev hang because the turbo lag is so bad. It would be even worse with the revs dropping fast. I used to hate the rev hang, but now I don't mind it as much.
The lag is pretty bad. I do miss the immediate throttle response from a NA engine. However, keeping the RPM in the sweet spot, which is around 3K-4K, helps a lot. When on a curvy back road, the handling of this vehicle, even on the pig squealing stock all seasons, makes me forget all about the rev hang.

There has been times though where I would need to dump the clutch when trying to accelerate quickly because of the rev hang. I don't enjoy doing this because it is obviously bad for the transmission, but it also makes me look like a tool when I chirp my tires.

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport Plus HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Turbo lag =/= boost threshold

Sponsored