raynist

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cosmic Blue Civic EX-T Manual
Country flag
When I have my iPhone connected via car play and am dictating a text message or having the car read my messages everything stops and is abandoned when I put on my right turn signal. It makes me want to punch the fucking infotainment center. Please tell me there is a way to disable this!!!! Many times I have been dictating a long text message or email and make a right hand turn and lose it all. I guess that is what I get for being one of the few who always obey the law and use my turn signals!!

Thanks
Ray
Sponsored

SuXlife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17CivicEXT
Country flag
Maybe turn off lanewatch and use it by pressing the button on the turn signal lever instead. Make it manual lanewatch.

OP
OP

raynist

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cosmic Blue Civic EX-T Manual
Country flag
Thanks - unfortunately I think that is the only option, or I may stop using my turn signal :)

Mae22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatch Sport Touring Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
I hated this too, but noticed a couple of months or so ago that it doesn't happen anymore. I don't know where the change or upgrade happened, but they fixed it somehow.

Ocelot

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EX-T sedan, '12 LX sedan
Country flag
I turned the lanewatch camer off, I use it manually now, which I prefer.
now if only I could do the same with the back-up camera, and add a left side manual lane-watch, plus an additional manual video input to the display audio system
Sponsored