**The Official FK8 Aftermarket Turbo Solutions and Technical Discussion Thread**

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
@theangelofspace15 yep been away for few months now, just placing orders and stacking up parts at home. Installed my prl hvi, downpipe, frontpipe, intercooler and pipes before leaving w hondata. Waiting for install: innovatig inlet, rampage maf housing, hks legamax, mishimoto catchcan, gen 2 rs450 turbo. Will purchase fuel system upgrades before I get back just waiting on real-time results of rs450 on xdi and hondata kit. Likely just bite bullet and do fsu so it's all upgraded.

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
@theangelofspace15 yep been away for few months now, just placing orders and stacking up parts at home. Did my prl hvi, downpipe, frontpipe, intercooler and pipes before leaving w hondata. Waiting for install: innovatig inlet, rampage maf housing, hks legamax, mishimoto catchcan, gen 2 rs450 turbo. Will purchase fuel system upgrades before I get back just waiting on real-time results of rs450 on xdi and hondata kit. Like just bite bullet and do fsu so it's all upgraded.
Nice. I just PCSed from benning. You gotta ise that deployment pay ?

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
God damn you all ! I hate this place! I put an order for the MHI ? now I need to sell one kidney ??

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
Not sure if anyone else saw this..pretty good numbers for a conservative tune as the owner told me. I'll be happy w similar numbers once I get mine installed. Running hondata fsu w his setup

i said it,the v2 will kill to? and easy to reach with your mods(torque is low on this one)

OP
OP
AlphaDigital

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
400lb ft is low?! lol probably trying to save the rods. im sure scaling has something to do with it, but dang, look how flat that torque curve is. that powerband looks great!

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
With other pull on graph was at 426..I will play it safe too and keep tq down to keep motor happy.
Sponsored