**The Official FK8 Aftermarket Turbo Solutions and Technical Discussion Thread**

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR, 2006 S2000, 2010 Element EX AWD
Country flag
Heads up that the last Rampage RS550 preorder is up for grabs and will ship late February. If you order through me you get a free tune to go along with the $250 preorder discount for a total of $750 off. :drive:

It retails for $2500, this last unit is on sale for $2250. There's an $800 refundable core charge, or you can send in your OEM turbo beforehand.

Order here: https://fk8.clinic/collections/turbocharger/products/rampage-rs550-turbo-upgrade
I had already planned to pick up a fuel pump and have you do the tune, but this deal was too sweet to pass up. Last RS550 snagged by me, look forward to getting these installed and tuned.

OP
OP
AlphaDigital

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Which one u recommend? Prl or rampage
Rampage requires turning in the old unit or else you will pay quite a bit more over the PRL. The PRL unit doesnt.

If a trade in doesnt matter to you, youll save money over the PRL and have similar power characteristics.

OP
OP
AlphaDigital

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
I had already planned to pick up a fuel pump and have you do the tune, but this deal was too sweet to pass up. Last RS550 snagged by me, look forward to getting these installed and tuned.
Hott damn! Congrats man.

Cant wait to see some tune results and real world experience. Please report back!

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Also, while im day dreaming, id love v band exhaust housing and a vbanded downpipe. someone pretty plz..
That turbo has v-bands so I imagine the downpipe connection will too. I'll float the idea to Rampage.

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
OP
OP
AlphaDigital

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
V-band on their turbo inlet too? that would be super dope
Inlet would be dope, and I think thats actually something you can have a shop fab up for you. Getting Vanjen's added on shouldnt be a big deal. But I think one thing to keep in mind for some people is that having multiple vbands without stiff motor inserts might lead to some pipes that eventually crack.

I think Vanjens should have some built in play with them, you would need to just bring your IC piping and turbo inlet to a fabricator to get added on.
Sponsored