**The Official FK8 Aftermarket Turbo Solutions and Technical Discussion Thread**

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
yeah, waiting patiently to see how that one comes out!

Lots of options.. If it costs the same as the MHI or even a tad less, its the clear option to go with over that and maybe even the P600.
YAY!!!
I received this email from Rampage a couple hours ago:

"
Hey Christopher,

Though not totally set in stone yet I believe the Gen2 RS-450 will remain at the same price with a core exchange. The RS-550 we are still working out some of the finer details and will be updating everyone soon.

Mitch."

OP
OP
AlphaDigital

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
YAY!!!
I received this email from Rampage a couple hours ago:

"
Hey Christopher,

Though not totally set in stone yet I believe the Gen2 RS-450 will remain at the same price with a core exchange. The RS-550 we are still working out some of the finer details and will be updating everyone soon.

Mitch."

Thanks for the update! I personally, can live with the RS450 price even though the core needs to be exchanged. I feel a lot better about them upping the compressor size a little bit. I think the spool difference will be negligible. The question is, will it be fair for it to be called the RS450, if its making plenty of power north of that!? Cant wait to see.

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
Thanks for the update! I personally, can live with the RS450 price even though the core needs to be exchanged. I feel a lot better about them upping the compressor size a little bit. I think the spool difference will be negligible. The question is, will it be fair for it to be called the RS450, if its making plenty of power north of that!? Cant wait to see.
Your right!
It shall be known as the RS-475
:)

QuasarMotors

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quasarracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda CTR
Country flag

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
At the moment rampage has all my attention and specially because is in stock. I wish I could try one before to pull the trigger ..

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag