**The Official FK8 Aftermarket Turbo Solutions and Technical Discussion Thread**

kungfupanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TypeR
Country flag
maybe some test are in process but never saw any update on this

but if that case of soon "compatibility" i would still switch to Flaspro for all the +++++
Agreed...so far what I'm seeing from emailing support to 4 different sources/companies I won't be able to use KTuner in upgrading fuel system with Hondata fuel system upgrade [+] or XDI fuel pump [+]
Sponsored

kungfupanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TypeR
Country flag
Late night data-logging with the Mitsubishi turbo on Ktuner
Stock fuel, slowly chipping away at the tuning. Next tune will bump up the boost on the top end.
@ZdH , did you stay with stock fuel system?

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Today I ran e25 checking how consistent was the power , green line power made on pump93 , red line E25 . I need to keep tuning on E , just I need to finish my maf calibration. I didn’t change anything what I’ve done previously I just tuned a little bit on Ethanol .
The Dyno ambience temps were very high ,97 F degrees . Was very difficult to get the intake temps below 110F

Honda Civic 10th gen **The Official FK8 Aftermarket Turbo Solutions and Technical Discussion Thread** 205E1921-705C-4E0B-8F68-C50DD9B00EE0

Honda Civic 10th gen **The Official FK8 Aftermarket Turbo Solutions and Technical Discussion Thread** 29CC96FE-81C0-42E0-9406-CF23C7A110A8

Last edited:

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
Today I ran e25 checking how consistent was the power , green line power made on pump93 , red line E25 . I need to keep tuning on E , just I need to finish my maf calibration. I didn’t change anything what I’ve done previously I just tuned a little bit on Ethanol .
The Dyno ambience temps were very high ,97 F degrees . Was very difficult to get the intake temps below 110F

205E1921-705C-4E0B-8F68-C50DD9B00EE0.png

29CC96FE-81C0-42E0-9406-CF23C7A110A8.jpeg
i like the powerband? of the e25?

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
i like the powerband? of the e25?
Yes it pick up nice at the middle range, I didn't change anything on my calibration, just seen numbers, I trying to be very conservative and keep the torque down.. I don't know how long the motor is going to last at this power level, I mean everything stock. I red line the car every day, at the moment is very strong.

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
Yes it pick up nice at the middle range, I didn't change anything on my calibration, just seen numbers, I trying to be very conservative and keep the torque down.. I don't know how long the motor is going to last at this power level, I mean everything stock. I red line the car every day, at the moment is very strong.
on good fuel/fbo's/fsu/those power level are perfect?on a oem engine

ToofHurts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
I can personally contest his car rips ! Scared the $hit out of me. Thumbs up!

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
I can personally contest his car rips ! Scared the $hit out of me. Thumbs up!
Today also I installed his exhaust, HKS sounds beautiful btw ! I accidentally tightened too much one of the bolts and I snapped , then we had to run to Home Depot to get another one and I took him for spin .

Learn2turn:)

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW FK8, 2005 S2000, 1995 Miata
Country flag
Today also I installed his exhaust, HKS sounds beautiful btw ! I accidentally tightened too much one of the bolts and I snapped , then we had to run to Home Depot to get another one and I took him for spin .
What turbo are you using?
(Sorry, I am sure it was mentioned somewhere)

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
What turbo are you using?
(Sorry, I am sure it was mentioned somewhere)
Yes I did, but doesn't hurt to posting more times ;) , I have MHI Stage 2 , Hondata fuel system, and rampage MAF housing , Hooker Blackheart exhaust, RV6 catless downpipe /frontpipe combo .

Last edited: