**The Official FK8 Aftermarket Turbo Solutions and Technical Discussion Thread**

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Here some update, I've been testing my current calibration in different scenarios, (Hot weather , low humidity, high humidity , cloudy, etc ) and I notice the maf is at 4.9v already, so I have 0.04 V to completely maxed out. The turbo stills pushing like mad bull and the fuel system has more room too.

Honda Civic 10th gen **The Official FK8 Aftermarket Turbo Solutions and Technical Discussion Thread** Some test at 72 degrees.JPG

Semin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Here some update, I've been testing my current calibration in different scenarios, (Hot weather , low humidity, high humidity , cloudy, etc ) and I notice the maf is at 4.9v already, so I have 0.04 V to completely maxed out. The turbo stills pushing like mad bull and the fuel system has more room too.

Some test at 72 degrees.JPG
Whats your peak boost pressure ?

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Whats your peak boost pressure ?
Usually 31to 32 psi, the other day tested in 91 F degrees wheaten and I saw peak at 33 psi

bolis_fk8

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8
Country flag

Some test at 72 degrees.JPG
Good stuff man... appreciate you posting your feedback. I was going back and forth about which MAF to land on and while I already have the Rampage - I will be getting the PRL after seeing your results.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Good stuff man... appreciate you posting your feedback. I was going back and forth about which MAF to land on and while I already have the Rampage - I will be getting the PRL after seeing your results.
I have both, we all see when arrives the difference between both or witch one requires less calibration etc . For now I’m not interested in stress more the motor increasing the power , I’m just seeing how much it last . At the moment is pretty strong and the power is very consistent in different scenarios. I hopefully soon can hit the other Dyno for compare different Dyno numbers as a reference.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Also I want to clarify these results are form Florida weather , it doesn’t mean you guys will have same results , all depending of altitude, barometric pressure and temperatures. Probably in other states the results are different and have more room .

bolis_fk8

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8
Country flag
I have both, we all see when arrives the difference between both or witch one requires less calibration etc . For now I’m not interested in stress more the motor increasing the power , I’m just seeing how much it last . At the moment is pretty strong and the power is very consistent in different scenarios. I hopefully soon can hit the other Dyno for compare different Dyno numbers as a reference.
Do you have the new PRL race MAF? That thing should be able to handle plenty, cannot wait to get my hands on one!

Thanks again for your info, and love your turbo choice ;)

bolis_fk8

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8
Country flag
Very nice fk8mike, I am very thankful to have good fuel in my parts.