The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Summer time heat will be here soon and I want to replace my factory knob!!
Sponsored

mautsukuda

Mau Tsukuda Photography
First Name
Mau
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mautsukudaphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Hatch 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Summer time heat will be here soon and I want to replace my factory knob!!
I know right!!! :(:(:(
I recently bought a cheapo delrin knob from Amazon cuz it's already getting hot. I can't wait to see the new ones from @ACUITY !!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:
I hope they get released soon!!!

tsuarez73

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m definitely interested in the stage 2 kit for my 17 si! Out of stock on the site though :cry:

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I know right!!! :(:(:(
I recently bought a cheapo delrin knob from Amazon cuz it's already getting hot. I can't wait to see the new ones from @ACUITY !!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:
I hope they get released soon!!!
The next knobs we're dropping are an aluminum variant (in black, red, and purple), so not insulated. We are still working on the insulated V2's, but we wound up trashing the first production run due to unsatisfactory super low temperature performance. Hoping we have the final products of the new insulated design later this year, but it's all up in the air at the moment.

Are the current knobs not getting restocked?
We have kept them as unavailable on the site to limit sales since they're hand-finished and somewhat time consuming to make. If you want one, there's normally about a week wait. Just DM us your full name, email, phone, and shipping address and we can email an invoice over.

I’m definitely interested in the stage 2 kit for my 17 si! Out of stock on the site though :cry:
Same answer as above, the kits are currently deactivated but can be ordered via DM/Email if you're ok with a week wait. We'll activate the kits again when we have the new Escos in aluminum in coming weeks. :)

~Russ

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Seems like I should just go ahead and get the original Esco then. I do like the white, but I was really interested to see what the new material looked like and what color options there might be. The purple color I've seen looks pretty sweet.

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Seems like I should just go ahead and get the original Esco then. I do like the white, but I was really interested to see what the new material looked like and what color options there might be. The purple color I've seen looks pretty sweet.
If you want an insulated knob, original Esco is a solid choice. I can help you get setup with an order by DM'ing me to let me know you want it and including your name, email, phone and shipping address. The purple one you've seen is a prototype insulated version, but those don't have an ETA currently. The Esco-T6 (what we're calling the new aluminum ones) in purple is a slightly darker shade, still very sexy, but not insulated like the classic Escos and the v2's insulated knobs we are developing. So if you want cool hands in the summer, classic is the way to go right now. :)

~Russ

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
If you want an insulated knob, original Esco is a solid choice. I can help you get setup with an order by DM'ing me to let me know you want it and including your name, email, phone and shipping address. The purple one you've seen is a prototype insulated version, but those don't have an ETA currently. The Esco-T6 (what we're calling the new aluminum ones) in purple is a slightly darker shade, still very sexy, but not insulated like the classic Escos and the v2's insulated knobs we are developing. So if you want cool hands in the summer, classic is the way to go right now. :)

~Russ
Any weekend sale going on

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Any weekend sale going on
No July 4th sale planned. Currently, the only annual sale we run is during BF/CM. ~Russ

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
BF/CF ???
BF/CM: "Black Friday / Cyber Monday". Sorry, we are so in the habit of using that abbreviation that I don't give it a second thought anymore. :p

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
BF/CM: "Black Friday / Cyber Monday". Sorry, we are so in the habit of using that abbreviation that I don't give it a second thought anymore. :p
Ok I’ll wait till the.

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Knobs have just dropped......

Stephen
He's right! Sorry for not being good about keeping these threads up to date, guys. We've been swamped just trying to get new stuff released. Instagram is always the best way to stay up-to-date. The same posts push to our Facebook account though, so that's not a bad runner up. :)

~Russ
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.