The new kid on the block

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
Congrats and welcome! I have the intake and oh man it's like music to my ears, hehehe. enjoy!
Sponsored

koochieman

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Civic Sedan, 2018 Black CTR
Country flag
acuity hoses are less than 150$ helpful cooling mod as well. 1 also second the gold tape!

akadic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold) CTR 1722
Country flag
I would like to say Hi to everyone (again)! This is my second post, but first in the Type R forum. I recently bought a 2021 Sonic Grey Pearl Type R and as previously stated, I have no current mods. However, I planning on starting my build with the parts below. If any suggestions on better mods to start off with, i'm all ears

-Hondata
-AWE touring exhaust with up pipe
-PRL HV intake
-PRL intake pipe
-PRL downpipe
-PRL intercooler
-PRL intercooler charge pipe
-Hondata -great choice for first mod
-I would insert rear mount replacement here
-AWE touring exhaust with up pipe -not sure if this will do anything but maybe for sound
-PRL HV intake - thank me later https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I1RSNS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
-PRL intake pipe
-PRL downpipe
-PRL intercooler
-Insert Custom tune https://www.imwtuned.com/

R-36276

First Name
Milo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
I would like to say Hi to everyone (again)! This is my second post, but first in the Type R forum. I recently bought a 2021 Sonic Grey Pearl Type R and as previously stated, I have no current mods. However, I planning on starting my build with the parts below. If any suggestions on better mods to start off with, i'm all ears

-Hondata
-AWE touring exhaust with up pipe
-PRL HV intake
-PRL intake pipe
-PRL downpipe
-PRL intercooler
Hasport 62A Rear motor mount or a comparable one would be a good piece to add to this setup, while you replace the downpipe

REC13

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 1999 Integra gsr, 2014 Mustang GT
Country flag
I would say that is a great start and maybe finish to a street driven car. I would add wheels in the mix somewhere depending on the roads in your area and if you plan to drive the car in the winter time. I personally could not wait to get the HEAVY stock wheels and rubber band tires off of my car. The ride improved and the handling precision did not suffer at all. I went with 18x9.5 +45 wheels and P265/35r18 tires.
Sponsored