Guitar_stitch

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI, 2006 Honda Element, 2006 Chevy Express
Country flag
Does anyone else get the itch to wrench on their car after performing some sort of work?

I just did the trans swap on mine and now all I wanna do is continue tearing it apart and tweaking on it. Thankfully, my wallet is limiting my options.
Sponsored

DadBodMod17

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic 4dr Si.
Country flag
Yeah man, i hear you about that itch... i currently have in boxes waiting for me to install: PRL RMM, PRL Intercooler, VTT Charge Pipes, RV6 Retro kit-stage zero(“ (this one frightens me), and a set of unity side markers on order… going to add some Diode Dynamic fogs to the pile and get most of it installed next month but man… i just want to get it on the stands now…

the clutch is waiting for when i get a quick-Jack system this coming Black Friday. Don’t want to tackle that just on stands.

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI , 2023 Civic Sport
Country flag
I put my GC+ turbo / PRL turbo inlet pipe in last weekend right after changing out my spark plugs and PCV valve and changed the oil and gear oil. Flashed my new updated DRob tune and have been having so much fun. It's a totally different car again lol. That's the crack.

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes! And that's why I purchased a PRL inlet pipe the itch started after I said no more for a while. Im already looking at a drop in turbo stuck between VTT GC or RV6 red ball bearing :spaz:

OP
OP
Guitar_stitch

Guitar_stitch

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
the clutch is waiting for when i get a quick-Jack system this coming Black Friday. Don’t want to tackle that just on stands.
It's really not bad on stands at all. I put mine up on 4 stands to pull the transmission twice now.

OP
OP
Guitar_stitch

Guitar_stitch

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Next thing you know, you're swapping a motor. Truly never ending.
After pulling the transmission a second time, I realized that I was only a few connectors, hoses, and bolts away from having that completely removed. Don't tempt me, Frodo.