Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've done some research but thus far have not been able to find the answers I seek. Regarding the gaskets and other items you have mentioned here. Did you speak with VTT or have you seen anywhere that mentions what is included in their install kit? From a quick price comparison, their kit seems to be cheaper than what you've priced out (if the parts are the same).
1715615046464-kl.png
They don't have install kits. As far as I know, they're on back order. Your best bet would be ordering the parts individually from a dealer or Honda OEM parts source online

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
They don't have install kits. As far as I know, they're on back order. Your best bet would be ordering the parts individually from a dealer or Honda OEM parts source online
Thank you for the reply. I'll look into ordering what Doc has outlined in his install guide.

OP
OP
Doc_Mello

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've done some research but thus far have not been able to find the answers I seek. Regarding the gaskets and other items you have mentioned here. Did you speak with VTT or have you seen anywhere that mentions what is included in their install kit? From a quick price comparison, their kit seems to be cheaper than what you've priced out (if the parts are the same).
1715615046464-kl.png
I don't recall that option being offered when I purchased my turbo. Now, I'd def get that for $99, and see what it specifically includes. Have you emailed them to ask which specific gaskets the kit includes? Like, is it just the block-turbo gasket, or does it also include the turbo-downpipe gasket?

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
I don't recall that option being offered when I purchased my turbo. Now, I'd def get that for $99, and see what it specifically includes. Have you emailed them to ask which specific gaskets the kit includes? Like, is it just the block-turbo gasket, or does it also include the turbo-downpipe gasket?
I emailed them this afternoon to get some details. We'll see what they say.

OP
OP
Doc_Mello

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I emailed them this afternoon to get some details. We'll see what they say.
Cool, keep us updated, please. 🙏🏼 it’d be super convenient if they supplies all of the necessary gaskets, including new oil and coolant line gaskets. If they don’t, you’ll need those as well.

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
Cool, keep us updated, please. 🙏🏼 it’d be super convenient if they supplies all of the necessary gaskets, including new oil and coolant line gaskets. If they don’t, you’ll need those as well.
Small update, when I originally "emailed" I actually used the "Contact Us" form on their website, got no response. Yesterday I actually emailed them using their sales email address from their site. Early this morning they replied and said the kit is available for individual purchase and if I'm interested they can send me and invoice to get started. I said yes please and am waiting on a reply. They did not specify what was in their kit, but if all goes well and I can purchase I will follow up here with the contents (and maybe else where as well if it's helpful).

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
Small update, when I originally "emailed" I actually used the "Contact Us" form on their website, got no response. Yesterday I actually emailed them using their sales email address from their site. Early this morning they replied and said the kit is available for individual purchase and if I'm interested they can send me and invoice to get started. I said yes please and am waiting on a reply. They did not specify what was in their kit, but if all goes well and I can purchase I will follow up here with the contents (and maybe else where as well if it's helpful).
Ok, I've finally been able to order the GC Install kit. Had to work through a few errors on both sides but we've done it and I've been provided a tracking number. Will update when I receive the item and inform what all comes with it.

Sorry to muddy this amazing build thread. I can provide updates somewhere else or just make a new post about the kit contents, open to suggestions on "where" in the forum I should do that though, if needed.

OP
OP
Doc_Mello

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ok, I've finally been able to order the GC Install kit. Had to work through a few errors on both sides but we've done it and I've been provided a tracking number. Will update when I receive the item and inform what all comes with it.

Sorry to muddy this amazing build thread. I can provide updates somewhere else or just make a new post about the kit contents, open to suggestions on "where" in the forum I should do that though, if needed.
Thanks for the update!

NP at all, sounds pertinent to the overall build. I do think a dedicated ‘this is what’s in the kit’ post could be helpful for others.

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag