Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Yeah, his

type-s is sick af. Fantastic stats.
Ah shit doc is going Integra. The screen sticks up on top of dash like a Tesla right? Not a fan of screen not integrated. Yea I'm old and require a knob...

OP
OP
Doc_Mello

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah shit doc is going Integra. The screen sticks up on top of dash like a Tesla right? Not a fan of screen not integrated. Yea I'm old and require a knob...
Ha, not likely. 🤣

Um, Teslas are a bit more ‘iPad slapped onto the dash’. This is closer to the Si, but does stick up more. BUT, it has a knob.
Honda Civic 10th gen ***The Hotness™️ Build Thread!*** 1696344532817

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so ive driven the new 11th gen si and its interior tbh is better setup then the 10th gen... i loved my 10th gen dont get me wrong but the 11th gen has stuff in better reach then the 10th did plus no stupid cupholder setup..

i can say more on how i feel about it in a month or two when my black 23 comes in lol

OP
OP
Doc_Mello

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so ive driven the new 11th gen si and its interior tbh is better setup then the 10th gen... i loved my 10th gen dont get me wrong but the 11th gen has stuff in better reach then the 10th did plus no stupid cupholder setup..

i can say more on how i feel about it in a month or two when my black 23 comes in lol
Ooo, yeah! Don’t let them wash it, and ceramic coat the B immediately! 😄

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ooo, yeah! Don’t let them wash it, and ceramic coat the B immediately! 😄
idk if they will wash it or not lol they might since it will get delivered on a truck.

and ceramic coat is expensive af! lol i do know this time im putting that 3m stuff on the front bumper so i dont get rock chips like my old si..

OP
OP
Doc_Mello

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
idk if they will wash it or not lol they might since it will get delivered on a truck.

and ceramic coat is expensive af! lol i do know this time im putting that 3m stuff on the front bumper so i dont get rock chips like my old si..
Um, fckn tell them not to touch it! 😄 I did with the VW. I said ‘just do PDI. No wash, no front license plate’.

You mean PPF? Yep, that’s a good move. You could do ceramic yourself. It’s not too difficult.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Um, fckn tell them not to touch it! 😄 I did with the VW. I said ‘just do PDI. No wash, no front license plate’.

You mean PPF? Yep, that’s a good move. You could do ceramic yourself. It’s not too difficult.
haha i can try! but even with my white si they didnt listen to me!

and ya that my white si had loads of rock chips on it so figured getting its bumper protected will help in the long run! ya ive looked into doing it my self just never have since i think you need to claybar the car ya? thats something ive never done

OP
OP
Doc_Mello

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
haha i can try! but even with my white si they didnt listen to me!

and ya that my white si had loads of rock chips on it so figured getting its bumper protected will help in the long run! ya ive looked into doing it my self just never have since i think you need to claybar the car ya? thats something ive never done
@Sport-injected ‘s YT channel has great tutorials. He’s been great in helping me get better at paint correction & ceramic. Personally, if the paint it perfectly new, you could claybar, yeah. It’s super easy (just don’t drop the claybar!). You could just do a minor correction to the OEM paint post-PDI to ensure it’s immaculate (I wouldn’t do both clay & correction; seems redundant to me.). After the paint is stripped of all possible contaminants (Ethos detox is my go-to), then ceramic it. The car will typically need to be garaged for at least 24hrs, though, to let the ceramic cure.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Sport-injected ‘s YT channel has great tutorials. He’s been great in helping me get better at paint correction & ceramic. Personally, if the paint it perfectly new, you could claybar, yeah. It’s super easy (just don’t drop the claybar!). You could just do a minor correction to the OEM paint post-PDI to ensure it’s immaculate (I wouldn’t do both clay & correction; seems redundant to me.). After the paint is stripped of all possible contaminants (Ethos detox is my go-to), then ceramic it. The car will typically need to be garaged for at least 24hrs, though, to let the ceramic cure.
ah gotcha so do it on the weekend and park it lol. ill look into the videos once the car comes in and look into doing it

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Ha, not likely. 🤣

Um, Teslas are a bit more ‘iPad slapped onto the dash’. This is closer to the Si, but does stick up more. BUT, it has a knob.
1696344532817.jpeg
Ah least has a knob but wish it was more flush like 10th gen. Least you have a better processor running that screen than my 386 dos 3.0 with 28k dial up modem to CompuServe on my 10th gen. 😉

Like the white interior.

Powder

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 BB FL5, 20 FBO FC3 (traded), 15 ML250, 04 325xi
Country flag
Hey Doc,
Any issues with your key FOB? Mine stopped working after installing killmat. Unlike u, I covered wires n the such. Anything that could move really. Do you recall where the fob antenna location is on the rear shelf? I don’t want to have to tear everything up.
Thank you

OP
OP
Doc_Mello

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Doc,
Any issues with your key FOB? Mine stopped working after installing killmat. Unlike u, I covered wires n the such. Anything that could move really. Do you recall where the fob antenna location is on the rear shelf? I don’t want to have to tear everything up.
Thank you
Hmm, no, i haven’t had any issues. I do know there’s a FOB detector near the trunk springs (a small black rectangle) to detect the FOB if it’s in the trunk when closing, and thus prevent it from locking. Maybe that’s covered?

Powder

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 BB FL5, 20 FBO FC3 (traded), 15 ML250, 04 325xi
Country flag
Hmm, no, i haven’t had any issues. I do know there’s a FOB detector near the trunk springs (a small black rectangle) to detect the FOB if it’s in the trunk when closing, and thus prevent it from locking. Maybe that’s covered?
That’s exactly what it was. Someone figured it out in another thread. Cheers!
Sponsored