The Future 10th Gen Civic Design...?

ZacksWorld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2010 Kia Soul+
Country flag
I thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to some design speculation regarding what Honda is going to do to this beauty as the years go on.

As much as I love the "I can't believe this is a Civic" response that I still get when I look at my car, it makes me wonder what they're going to tweak moving forward. I love the car and hope they do 'dumb it down' soon because as early adopters I think we should have this amazing design all to ourselves. :thumbsup:

I think they're going to raise the base models off the ground again and leave the lowered sporty position for the higher trim levels. I also think they're going to raise the height of the seats and widen the door panel storage to make proper room for water bottles. And I have to assume that the topmost sliding compartment in the armrest will be leaving us for something more standard. Even the sliding cupholder is a little problematic because if you have two medium-sized bottles in there you can't slide the armrest forward all the way without making contact. Still trying to figure out what to do with that weird compartment by my ankles. Tissues? Napkins?

(I love the little tray – Altoids tin fits perfectly)

Anyone else have fun speculating?
Sponsored

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think we'll see LED fog lights on the Touring in the next couple years. Hopefully an optional "Sport" grill (A blacked out grill like the ones on the Thai Civics) Its hard to imagine Honda making a Civic in the future that looks better than this one.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to see them offer the coupe in another exterior color. Specifically Deep Ocean Pearl like on the HRV.. Omg I'd love that color on my coupe..Also like stated before have a black package.. No chrome anywhere on exterior except the Honda logo..:yes::D
Sponsored