The Canadian Civic is an amazing deal

absolude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KW SC 2007 CSX Type S, 2023 PWP Si
Country flag
Part of the reason is car companies don't adjust prices quickly with the USD/CAD dollar fluctuations.
Now CAD is low.
Back in the day when our currencies were close to even a S2000 was USD35.000 in the US and CAD50.000 up here. It was well worth to import with one problem, loss of warranty.

Subaru used to honour warranty. My neighbour saved $8.000 importing one from Michigan.
Sponsored

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
I'm still so salty that they didn't have any 0% financing deals when I got my LX, just 0.99%. Ah well, very happy with my OTD and add ons either way.

Andrea

Fly-girl
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 peice-of-crap Murano & 2019 Black Civic Sport Coupe
Country flag
2019 Civic Sport Coupe purchase price update: $24,890 :)

First Name
Saïd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Touring White Pearl
Country flag
I was just browsing the Canada Honda website. Looks like the Civic is a much better deal for Canadians.

If you convert the prices with the current exchange rates, the SI sedan is over $1200 cheaper and the Touring sedan is over $4600! cheaper in Canada.

It's almost unbelievable. And the SI has better equipment there too! :/
I agree with you, here in Canada we get a fair amount of equipement for a good price, although for a touring for example it's still pricey when you live and work here. Go check out the european websites such as the french and german one, the cars there have little bit more equipement (adaptative dampers standard on many hatchs and sedans, rear climate vents also I think, largers sunroofs) but it costs them for a full equiped model around 31 or 32k € which is a hell lot, for that amount in Canada you can get a very good equiped audi A3 or even a CTR or a Golf R
Sponsored