Annexed

First Name
Austen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
There has been a massive insurgents towards massive grilles on cars. While some are done correctly others are just down ride hideous. What is your opinion on it?

Honda Civic 10th gen The BIG grille trend JDPA_2021 Hyundai Elantra Limited Red Front View

Honda Civic 10th gen The BIG grille trend 2021-toyota-sienna-ogi

Honda Civic 10th gen The BIG grille trend 2019-Genesis-G70-front-three-quarter-3

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Depends on execution. The recent hyundai and toyota grills are massively cheap and ugly looking (the new sonata looks great in pictures, but in person the grill looks like thin cheap plastic). But I don't at all mind the look of many audis, the honda accord, etc that are just as large but somehow are executed in a way that doesn't diminish the front of the car. I wouldn't be upset if the next gen civic adopted a more accord/insight type front grill.

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Toyota is really going overboard with removing as much body from the front bumper as possible. BMW is continually enlarging their trademark grille and if they aren't careful it will soon consume the whole car. Just the styling of the hyundai grille looks like some sort of creepy zipper-face to me. :fear:
Sponsored