• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

The $300 part out.

samaximuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2017 Si and i’m Selling my replica Type R bumper. I’ve had it on for about a year and a half. Bumper is in great condition but I’m going to be parting away in less than a year from the car so I’m letting go of pieces now to get it out of the way.

The bumper is silver so for those with a silver civic you won’t have to worry about going through the trouble of painting it. The bumper comes with everything you see in the picture.

I am also selling my ktuner 1.2v with TSP tune.

Bumper retails for $450+ unpainted.... I’m selling it for $300
Ktuner no TSP tune retail $400+... i’m Selling it for $300 unlocked.

Here’s the catch... I’m in Miami, Fl and this offer is for locals or your drive down only, too busy to think about shipping.

Feel free to PM if interested.

Honda Civic 10th gen The $300 part out. EB6C1B94-0C18-4EBF-8CB7-CA308D2E1329
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lunarsilver17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2017 Si and i’m Selling my replica Type R bumper. I’ve had it on for about a year and a half. Bumper is in great condition but I’m going to be parting away in less than a year from the car so I’m letting go of pieces now to get it out of the way.

The bumper is silver so for those with a silver civic you won’t have to worry about going through the trouble of painting it. The bumper comes with everything you see in the picture.

I am also selling my ktuner 1.2v with TSP tune.

Bumper retails for $450+ unpainted.... I’m selling it for $300
Ktuner no TSP tune retail $400+... i’m Selling it for $300 unlocked.

Here’s the catch... I’m in Miami, Fl and this offer is for locals or your drive down only, too busy to think about shipping.

Feel free to PM if interested.

EB6C1B94-0C18-4EBF-8CB7-CA308D2E1329.jpeg
That looks great, if I was closer. Where did you get the emblem?

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hey I'm in Miami, any chance you could do a better deal for the k tuner? also wondering if you're gonna sell the grill! if anything we can talk privately, lmk!

Vr6chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, 2001 VW GTI VR6
Country flag
I'll take that Ktuner if you're willing to ship

First Name
REY
Threads