First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yea, it really kinda ticked me off when I couldn't recommend buying a Civic to my friend, who is gonna end up with an Elantra instead.
For all the reasons listed a Civic sedan would of been perfect for him. But he saw how badly the dealerships around here treated me and Honda in general when I had my lemon.
It's the only negative but was enough of one to stop a sale.
Sponsored

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Yea, it really kinda ticked me off when I couldn't recommend buying a Civic to my friend, who is gonna end up with an Elantra instead.
For all the reasons listed a Civic sedan would of been perfect for him. But he saw how badly the dealerships around here treated me and Honda in general when I had my lemon.
It's the only negative but was enough of one to stop a sale.
There’s nothing wrong with Hyundai I had two 2004 Tiburon GT and 2014 Elantra coupe had more problems with the Tiburon. My situation was that the Elantra was a good car but boring especially handling it had a twist beam rear suspension and slow and also they don’t have a coupe anymore. When I look into a Elantra GT sport turbo with the options I wanted it was 30k and it wasn’t a coupe. I posted this before but every time I looked at another car the civic always came on top after owning the civic EX- T coupe modern steel over a year ( close to two years)
I know I made the right choice it fit every need I want in a car