Jimmyjambo_fk8

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Well ladies and gents the time has come and with Covid-19 going on business has slowed down. I work selling parts at a Porsche dealer and this pandemic hit us just like everything else it has affected.
My wife works from home and she drives the sporthatch, so I still have a 1.5 turbo, but will never be the same as my Si. We decided why pay for two cars when one is parked.

Mine was a lease sold it to Carmax and came out with money in my pocket, so it worked out well.
Going to miss the car very much, such a fun car to drive. I enjoyed the Ktuner with the TSP stage 1 left it mostly on map 1 and in sport mode which was enough for me to get around traffic.

I will be putting my Ktuner for sale on the forum once I am done with deleting the car off of it. PM if interested.

Everyone new and old to the 10th gen Si enjoy the car and hope you don't fall victim to this pandemic bad enough you have to sell it.

Cheers!
I’m sorry to hear the news. Stay positive! You can get another one, in the future. Good luck!
Sponsored

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
I have the 1.5T and am interested in tuning it once the power train warranty is over. Can you give me an idea of what kind of changes I can expect? And how does it affect the fuel economy?
Fuel economy will only go down because you drive faster... My highway mileage has stayed the same or better.

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
Well ladies and gents the time has come and with Covid-19 going on business has slowed down. I work selling parts at a Porsche dealer and this pandemic hit us just like everything else it has affected.
My wife works from home and she drives the sporthatch, so I still have a 1.5 turbo, but will never be the same as my Si. We decided why pay for two cars when one is parked.

Mine was a lease sold it to Carmax and came out with money in my pocket, so it worked out well.
Going to miss the car very much, such a fun car to drive. I enjoyed the Ktuner with the TSP stage 1 left it mostly on map 1 and in sport mode which was enough for me to get around traffic.

I will be putting my Ktuner for sale on the forum once I am done with deleting the car off of it. PM if interested.

Everyone new and old to the 10th gen Si enjoy the car and hope you don't fall victim to this pandemic bad enough you have to sell it.

Cheers!
I am looking at doing the same with my Type-R...I'm just not driving it and won't need a car until...I don't know when.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Luckily it was still there. Saved you a stack of cash not having to send it off. Now go use it on your wife's hatch.

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
I got a quote on Carvana, but heard they low ball you once they come and inspect the car.
weird I thought of selling it at one point and Carmax was offering me $18k when it was hardly 8 months old with 7,000 miles. Carvana offered me $22,500 which is 4k difference.

OP
OP
Neps18Si

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
weird I thought of selling it at one point and Carmax was offering me $18k when it was hardly 8 months old with 7,000 miles. Carvana offered me $22,500 which is 4k difference.
Yea I got a quote higher from them, but I went to Carmax for the convenience. It was fast and easy. I just needed to let the car go. I did not come out of pocket at all with Carmax.

That is crazy 18K, I was offered 19K from Carmax with 18K. That Carmax near you are some low ballers. And mine was just shy of two years old.
Weird dude.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As a former Si owner it sucks that this stupid pandemic has forced you to part ways, but it sounds like you had some real fun with it. There will be more fun cars in your future if there is any justice.

Kevin29

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BRZ Honda CRV
Country flag
The car market locally has exploded! Used car lots are being emptied and people are literally fighting over cars. i had 3 fighting over my car on craigslist. Some auto dealers in the country are being slammed financially while others are slammed with customers, Its crazy!!
Sponsored