• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas (TEXAS) For Sale: PRL Short Ram Intake (2017+) with Race MAF | Hondata Flashpro (2016+) | Weathertech Mats

yungpotatogod

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si - White
Country flag
from my white 2020 Civic Si which is sadly being sold soon
the prices given are SHIPPED and also negotiable

Hondata Flashpro Civic 16+ RACE - 550 OBO
(https://www.hondata.com/flashpro/flashpro-2016-civic)
Check their website for your ECU compatibility
Box looks a little sad from sliding around in my trunk
Honda Civic 10th gen (TEXAS) For Sale: PRL Short Ram Intake (2017+) with Race MAF | Hondata Flashpro (2016+) | Weathertech Mats IMG_20210108_145153

Honda Civic 10th gen (TEXAS) For Sale: PRL Short Ram Intake (2017+) with Race MAF | Hondata Flashpro (2016+) | Weathertech Mats IMG_20210108_145238

PRL Short Ram Intake - 250 OBO
(https://prlmotorsports.com/civicxshortramintakeSi.aspx)
Used for 4 months, approx 6000 miles, pretty rad power jump and sound
Honda Civic 10th gen (TEXAS) For Sale: PRL Short Ram Intake (2017+) with Race MAF | Hondata Flashpro (2016+) | Weathertech Mats IMG_20210108_144124

Weathertech Floor Mat Set - 160 OBO
(https://www.weathertech.com/.../civic-bodystyle/sedan/)
Used for 4 months, dirty in the picture but I'll make em nice and clean
should fit all civic SEDANs
I especially prefer local sale for this unless you dont mind me rolling the mats up and shipping them like weathertech did for me
Honda Civic 10th gen (TEXAS) For Sale: PRL Short Ram Intake (2017+) with Race MAF | Hondata Flashpro (2016+) | Weathertech Mats IMG_20210108_122546

Drgonzo117

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 touring
Country flag
How much do you want for the whole bundle I may be interested in buying it all together

OP
OP

yungpotatogod

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si - White
Country flag
I think I have a buyer for the mats but I can do 750 for the hondata+intake shipped.

I bought the hondata for 700 alone so I don't think this is that bad of an offer