ROE956

First Name
Roe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK7
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys Just got a 2017 Hatchback Sport. I was (probably still am) the most active person on 8th generation civic FB groups. I still am admin on a few of them. I am going to slowly let others take over them but for now need to concentrate on 10th Gens. I only "know" one person that owns a 10th and would like to meet more and would like to have a Texas group so if we are traveling we can meet up with others. I searched and didnt find a Texas group so created one and welcome all Texas 10th gen owners to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/10thGenCivicXofTexas/
Sponsored

OP
OP

ROE956

First Name
Roe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK7
Vehicle Showcase
Just joined as well! Lets get a group and go run the "Three Sisters" west of San Antonio
I have heard of that and that does sound good lets try to grow the group so we can attack it as a group. Invite more 10th owners and encourage them to do the same.

Lostbuckeye

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Championship White Civic Type R, 2002 Imola Orange Pearl Twin Turbo Acura NSX
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in for a get together. Going to be busy this month though. Taking my other car to Science of Speed in Phoenix for an engine refresh and other business travel. Post when and where and I'll try to make it work.

LoneStarFlatLanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rallye Red Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
So did the 3 sisters trip ever materialize? I own BMWs also and we always do a trip in the spring to Fredericksburg and then do the 3 sisters. Awesome fun!

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
couldn't find the group
Sponsored