Car(s)
'19 Champ White R
Country flag
*Testing waters*

Year: 2019
Color: Champ white
Miles: Just under 4000
Title: Clean/Lien
Price: $43k OBO? (Unsure if this is a fair price based on other sales threads)

Hey guys,

I am just putting a feeler out there, for anyone interested. Main reason for selling is family growing, and need a more practical car. Car is garage kept, and mainly sits in there, as I have a daily I use to get around.

Mods are as followed (receipts for everything:Will come with OEM parts):
PRL Flex fuel
27won FMIC with red Boost tubes
HKS Legamax DP(Catless)- all the way back to exhaust.
Hondata (tuned for mods)
Eventuri Carbon intake
Eibach Sports springs
TE37 Saga 18x9.5 ET33 (have to double check but i think that was the size)((Will include OEM wheels and tires with 600 miles on them)
OEM window Visor
OEM high wall all season floor mats
OEM Type R trunk Tray
OEM Blue type R indoor car cover

Ill upload current pics of the car as it sits as soon as I get a chance to get some. Main visual difference would be the visable 27won black FMIC. Aside from that the car sits pretty much the same as photo's.

20190815_183622.jpg

20190815_183648.jpg

20190815_183733.jpg

Advertisement

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon TRD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quick question. Upon sale doesn't it have to be smogged by seller? I just saw catless downpipe and thought about that. I thought all title transfers in Cali regardless if under the 5 year mark still had to be smogged. Correct me if I'm wrong.

2020PWPV2

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si Sedan
Country flag
Quick question. Upon sale doesn't it have to be smogged by seller? I just saw catless downpipe and thought about that. I thought all title transfers in Cali regardless if under the 5 year mark still had to be smogged. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Good catch brother, guess it is meant for Florida now haha

OP
Reaction score
Car(s)
'19 Champ White R
Country flag

You could be right. I'll have to look into it. But either case, I have all the stock parts for the car to smog it.

OP
Reaction score
Car(s)
'19 Champ White R
Country flag
You could be right. I'll have to look into it. But either case, I have all the stock parts for the car to smog it.
So you DO NOT need to smog if its 4 or less model years old. So no smog needed yet.

2020-09-15_17-33-48.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement