• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: New York 2017 SGP Sport - Tastefully Modded

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
THISSSSSSS

is a 2017 Sonic Grey Pearl Sport Hatchback with 44k miles. I'd consider her medium level as far as mods go - tuned, some bolt-ons, suspension, appearance stuff, radio, ect.

As many of you know, I have two Civics and I'm getting the itch for something new. I love the 10th gen platform and have leaned in to the max with my White hatch. This one has been my daily commuter while I went nuts with the other one.

I actually purchased from another CivicX member this year. He had taken great care of it and done a bunch of tasteful mods. In my 6 months of ownership I've put about 10k miles on her, few oil changes and an alignment/coilover adjustment and added some more parts. A full build list is below.

So I'm in no rush to sell; actually just flirting with the idea and seeing if there's interest... the thing is, I could trade in or sell to a car buying site like Carvana but then I won't be passing it on to an enthusiast who appreciates all the mods.

So what am I looking to get? I searched Autotrader for 17-19s with similar mileage, I got a few offers from sites and from a dealer. I looked at other cars here, some outrageously priced, some cheaper than mine... drum roll...

I'm asking 23k, but, let me know what you're thinking and maybe we can make a deal... I love negotiating! Also, I'm realistic - I know I'll never recoup most of the money on mods but considering the cars mileage and overall condition plus all the work, I think this is a fair asking price.

Last thing: The only real issue is that the rear coil overs/giant 26mm sway bar give some audible clunking on bumps. I've had it checked several times and there's nothing broken or malfunctioning; it just is what it is with this platform and those specific mods.

Build List

Exterior:

- OEM 2020 Si matte black Wheels and Tires with Garageline 20mm Spacers
- Rear fender rolling
- Gloss Black duckbill spoiler
- Mugen Vent Visors
- Bayson R Front Lip - painted gloss black - would need a respray, theres some flaking
- ABS Dynamics carbon fiber roof spoiler, painted SGP
- Ceramic tint - 35% all around except windshield
- JDM Black Emblems
- Rear Debadge
- Procivic Mesh Grille
- CRV Rear Wiper
- FKX Racing Carbon fiber fog light garnish

Lighting:

- Morimoto XB headlights
- Morimoto XB Fog lights
- Tinted LED Side Markers
- Suma Performance tail lights, dark smoke
- Fog light module (allows fogs to be on when headlights are off or high beams are on)

Engine:

- Ktuner V1 with TSP Stage 1 Tune
- 27Won Intake
- Invidia Q300 Exhaust
- PRL Intercooler
- PRL Charge Pipes
- PTP Turbo Inlet Pipe Blanket
- Whiteline RMM insert

Suspension:

- Whiteline 26mm sway bar
- Whiteline lateral locks
- Function & Form Sway bar end-links
- OEM Type-R mid brace
- HKS GT IV Coilovers
- Ultra Racing Strut Tower Bar
- SPC rear camber arms

Interior:

- Husky liner mats and trunk tray
- Phoenix 9” Touch CarPlay Headunit 2022 model, factory code 3368
- LED lighting
- OEM Insight Leather Armrests and Center Console

Here's some recent shots showing how she sits and let me know if you wanna see anything specific!

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 SGP Sport - Tastefully Modded 417628F5-4B2B-4482-B0C1-F2FDB77D8698

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 SGP Sport - Tastefully Modded C67DB18E-4D9D-4710-8C87-E5401EEAC622

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 SGP Sport - Tastefully Modded 05D12237-264C-4702-B76A-DDB657B21E27

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 SGP Sport - Tastefully Modded F11AA6ED-AA84-4ACB-94A7-423E17D7CFCE

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 SGP Sport - Tastefully Modded CD26F0DB-9CC2-48F4-9A90-06ED8632A730

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 SGP Sport - Tastefully Modded 8F2E49EA-F470-43CE-9880-889C6897F8E6

Last edited:

OP
OP
jconnway

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for the interest so far guys! Shoot me an offer, you might be surprised!

OP
OP
jconnway

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
bump for a hefty price drop

OP
OP
jconnway

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
pending sale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You trade in or someone bought?

OP
OP
jconnway

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You trade in or someone bought?
Sold it locally. Got some traction on here but as soon as it went up on Facebook marketplace, I had 10x the interest and a buyer the same day.

did you sell it with husky liners?
yep, didn’t part out.

When the time comes to sell my white one, I won’t even bother with a detailed post here, people are super eager on marketplace.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sold it locally. Got some traction on here but as soon as it went up on Facebook marketplace, I had 10x the interest and a buyer the same day.

yep, didn’t part out.

When the time comes to sell my white one, I won’t even bother with a detailed post here, people are super eager on marketplace.
Thats awesome man im glad to hear.
Sponsored