• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New Jersey Testing the waters!

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
Return it to stock.
In very general terms, nobody wants to buy a modified vehicle, especially a powerful vehicle.
Even if you don’t, a heavily modified vehicle screams, “Hey, my owner pounds the piss out of me every time he drives me!”
You're correct, of course. The vast majority of buyers are looking for stock/unmodified vehicles. Even folks planning these exact mods may prefer to get the work done by their preferred mechanic (or they might want to do it themselves). However, this is also true:

There is also people who don’t want to worry about buy mods and would rather get a build already complete and financing it all together
Yes, the list of potential buyers is going to be pretty damn short, but there might be a guy (or girl) out there who sees this car + that mod list and decides it's exactly what they want. And since OP specifically stated that he's not in a rush, it can't hurt to...well, you know, test the waters. If there are no bites, then fine, but it can't hurt to give this a shot before going to the trouble of ripping out mods and selling everything separately.

tl;dr - can't blame the guy for trying, right?

@OP - beautiful car, glws
Sponsored

OP
OP
PaulKenney

PaulKenney

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kaulpenney.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Compare the length of both lists and get back to me…
You're correct, of course. The vast majority of buyers are looking for stock/unmodified vehicles. Even folks planning these exact mods may prefer to get the work done by their preferred mechanic (or they might want to do it themselves). However, this is also true:

Yes, the list of potential buyers is going to be pretty damn short, but there might be a guy (or girl) out there who sees this car + that mod list and decides it's exactly what they want. And since OP specifically stated that he's not in a rush, it can't hurt to...well, you know, test the waters. If there are no bites, then fine, but it can't hurt to give this a shot before going to the trouble of ripping out mods and selling everything separately.

tl;dr - can't blame the guy for trying, right?

@OP - beautiful car, glws
exactly thank you for getting where I’m coming from lmao

OP
OP
PaulKenney

PaulKenney

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kaulpenney.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is the Greddy lip still available super interested
Yes it is. The lip was on the car a week before I ended up selling the car sadly but it’s fully ppf’d and it’s damn near brand new. Send me a pm and I can send you a video of it??

OP
OP
PaulKenney

PaulKenney

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kaulpenney.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Big shout out to @BreadSmith for absolutely wasting my day. Drove about 1.5 out of my way today to multiple shipping places for him to at minute Jew me down. Definitely don’t recommend him as a buyer.

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Big shout out to @BreadSmith for absolutely wasting my day. Drove about 1.5 out of my way today to multiple shipping places for him to at minute Jew me down. Definitely don’t recommend him as a buyer.
sorry to hear man, that sucks.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pics and condition of wheels and slicks?

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag