• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California Testing the waters for my LX

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey guys,
So I'm thinking about selling my 2016 LX... thinking to switch to something different, nothing wrong with my car, just tired after 5 years...
Not sure how much to ask, especially with today's used car market, so please any advice is appreciated
Also, don't want to part it out, I usually sell as is, too much invested to start parting it out.

So, car is 2016 Civic Sedan LX:
Lunar SIlver
~9800 miles
2.0 i4 with CVT
Done just 50 miles ago - CVT oil, Engine oil, brake fluid, new cabin and engine filters, alignment. Bought two rear brand new shocks since one was leaking, but didn't replace yet. I will include those too

That is pretty much it for car detail and maintenance , this is LX afterall. Now mods.

Interior:
- brand new OEM EX-L Leather steering wheel
- Brand new OEM EX-L Leather armrests on all 4 doors
- Brand new OEM EX-L Leather center armrest
- Map light mod (when doors open all interior light light up, not just in the back)
- Suma Performance wide angle rear view mirror
- All 4 doors are sound deadened
- Trunk is fully sound deadened
- Under the rear passengers everything is sound deadened as well
- OEM 2020 Sport Sedan 7 inch touch screen with volume knob
- Ceramic tint all around (70% windshield, 50% front sides, 35% back)
- footwell lights
- Interior LED lights
- Interior is very clean and has no damages or stains
- Maxliner all weather floor mats
- 2020 upgraded cup holders

Exterior:
- HeadlightRevolution full LED headlights
- EU OEM clear side markers
- OEM Fog lights
- Touring style spoiler lip
- JetsVInyl reverse light tint
- 2020 Accord 17 inch wheels and tires (225/50 R17)
- Reverse LED lights
- brake LED lights
- Ceramic coated and polished
- Wide angle anti glare Suma side mirrors
- OEM gas filler cap cover

Suspension:
- Eibach rear sway bar
- Accord metal rear sway bar link
- Front DC strut bar 1 piece
- Wheel locks Honda

Audio:
- New Inifnity Speakers all around
- Will include 8 inch Skar Audio sub
- WIll include Skar Audio mono amp
- Will include KnuKonzepts 4ga OFC amp wiring kit

You can see more pics in my build thread.

I know mods don't increase the price of used cars, just wanted to know what should I ask, what would be the most realistic price.
Obviously no issues, zero accidents, clean title. Car does have small scratches here and there, this is 5 yo car :)
KBB gives from $18k (trade in) to $21k (private) is this even real?

Honda Civic 10th gen Testing the waters for my LX IMG_5541.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Testing the waters for my LX IMG_3255.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Testing the waters for my LX Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 5.55.10 PM
Honda Civic 10th gen Testing the waters for my LX Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 5.55.05 PM

Last edited:

OsirisPalko

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I'll be real with you, I don't think you can get that much private party. However dealer's are paying out alot for used cars right now. If you are intending to sell go get a quote from your local dealer. Remember that if you sell at the peak you buy at the peak.