saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
LA, cold winter? LOL it's funny how I see Californians bundling up when it turns 60 degrees. The heavy jackets come out when it hits 50. I grew up in West LA, and it can be 90 degrees in the middle of December! When I lived in Santa Monica (3 blocks from the Santa Monica Pier) I would head down to the beach in the middle of winter...at night!
Ha when I moved to Florida from New York in December of 2014 I think it was 70 degrees I was wearing a tee shirt and shorts while the Floridians were wearing jackets and jeans and a few asked me if I was cold at the time my reply was being cold is staying in New York at 30 degrees
Sponsored

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
How is the shifting in the Sport Touring compared to the SI? I tried an SI a couple of weeks ago for a test drive and really liked it but I didn't want a black one and there is no other color close to me right now but I am not in a hurry. I may try the Sport Touring instead to see if I like it but I really want a manual and leather seats would be nice if they are comfortable. I liked the SI seats but didn't drive it long enough to know what they would feel like after 3 or more hours traveling.
The shifting will be similar in both the sport touring and the Si. The difference is the Si has a short shifter so the shifts have shorter throws. And the type R has slightly shorter throws than the Si.

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
jesus7feasts.fyi
Vehicle(s)
'23 BRZ
Country flag
The cloth seats that I have in my Si are the first cloth seats I've had in decades. I really like them.

As far as being hot or cold, the cloth seats breath in summer and insulate in winter. Occasionally in the winter I'll turn the seat heater on, just to try them out. Because they are cloth, they never feel cold when you sit in them, or hot in the summer. As long as you're wearing cloths, they appear to feel temperature neutral.

And one more thing about the cloth seats. They cling to you in the corners. There is no slipping around in the seat in high "G" corners. they comfortably hold you in place.

Did I say that I really liked them?
Sponsored