Tesla Cybertruck

What do you think of the Tesla Cybertruck's "futuristic" look?

• I love it!

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • I neither love it nor hate it.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I really hate it!!

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • I really, really, REALLY f'n hate it!!!

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
LOVE IT! Pre Ordered one and, right when my Ody lease is up so I can use it as my family truck :)
Sponsored

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It looks like it should be in a fifties b rate sci-fi movie future car or it looks like the cars I used to draw when I was 5 years old
Exactly!

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
ooh, not again, not "I used to draw when I was 5 years old" jokes again...

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I guess you liked the styling of the Pontiac Aztec also
yeah I did, it was pretty unique styling for its era.

What I'm a ship who follows a crowd? I suppose to follow what others say? Aztek is ugly, cmon everybody, follow me! Cybertruck is ugly, you must say the same, 5 year old draw it, you have to say it in order to stay with society otherwise you not a "car guy"... I have my own taste and design visions. And it is not Aztec, it is Aztek.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
yeah I did, it was pretty unique styling for its era.

What I'm a ship who follows a crowd? I suppose to follow what others say? Aztek is ugly, cmon everybody, follow me! Cybertruck is ugly, you must say the same, 5 year old draw it, you have to say it in order to stay with society otherwise you not a "car guy"... I have my own taste and design visions. And it is not Aztec, it is Aztek.
Look you like that thing good for you I’m just saying it looks like something I drew when I was 5 years old oh for your information I like the AMC pacer And VW bug ( type 1) I thought they were cool design

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
I really don't like this thing. It looks different than the norm at least, so there's that I guess.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I really don't like this thing. It looks different than the norm at least, so there's that I guess.
The problem with this truck thing is that their trying to hard to make it look different which ultimately makes it look like a 5 year old drawing of a vehicle :)

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
The problem with this truck thing is that their trying to hard to make it look different which ultimately makes it look like a 5 year old drawing of a vehicle :)
It's very hard to make a car look different....If you liked Aston Martin Bulldog, you will like the Tesla cybertruck.... Both are invisible to radar.

The problem with the 300 series stainless steel is that these flat surfaces will not look perfectly flat and they actually do get stained.... so I would expect this vehicle to look messy after a short time. The prototype(s) do look dirty to me. And, with this construction any fender bender would be a total?

Honda Civic 10th gen Tesla Cybertruck redqxlCd4wim3CZ8vJkTLocJkdiksEJJTkdn3jzEXs23NjoCwfYdODy9-o13Q?width=660&height=241&cropmode=none

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's very hard to make a car look different....If you liked Aston Martin Bulldog, you will like the Tesla cybertruck.... Both are invisible to radar.

The problem with the 300 series stainless steel is that these flat surfaces will not look perfectly flat and they actually do get stained.... so I would expect this vehicle to look messy after a short time. The prototype(s) do look dirty to me. And, with this construction any fender bender would be a total?

redqxlCd4wim3CZ8vJkTLocJkdiksEJJTkdn3jzEXs23NjoCwfYdODy9-o13Q?width=660&height=241&cropmode=none.jpg
A fender bender? Just cut out the damage and rivet on a patch.
Sponsored