Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Stryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Golf Alltrack
Country flag
I ordered a Tempered Glass Screen Protector from Naviurway via Amazon. It had mixed reviews, but I decided to try it anyway. For $17.99 you get TWO protectors, so the other is in the glovebox as a backup. But I must say, I am impressed with the fit and quality of it. It fits PERFECT and you can't even tell its on. It reads all my input and gives the screen a nice glossy look. You just have to clean your screen and make sure no dust statically sticks to it while trying to fit it. There were a few large bubbles that were pushed out with a microfiber cloth, and 1 or 2 small bubbles that eventually made their way to the edges and disappeared over a day or two. If this were a review I would give it 5 stars. Perfect fit, looks good, no installation issues or lingering bubbles.

Honda Civic 10th gen Tempered Glass Screen Protector ts
Sponsored

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks really good. I heard the biggest issue is when the temperature in the car gets too hot and it begins to lift. I have my Photodon screen protector and even though it looks great I got some air bubbles on a less than stellar installation that I did. Bugs me every time I get inside the car.

Last edited:

civicdota

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Wait till you park it for long hours in 30C+ temperature. I tried 2 myself and they both will start to separate at the glass. There is an adhesive film that tapes the glass onto the screen. The film bubbles and separates on the side that contacts the glass protector. Several others have noticed the same issue. I just made some black cardboard cutout to put over the infotainment screen when I'm parked long hours so it doesn't heat up as much.

julianzh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-t, 2019 GTI Autobahn DSG
Country flag
Wait till you park it for long hours in 30C+ temperature. I tried 2 myself and they both will start to separate at the glass. There is an adhesive film that tapes the glass onto the screen. The film bubbles and separates on the side that contacts the glass protector. Several others have noticed the same issue. I just made some black cardboard cutout to put over the infotainment screen when I'm parked long hours so it doesn't heat up as much.
Maybe you bought the bad one? It’s over 90F over here for a few days and my glass protector seem fine.

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
Have you ever had problems with this one peeling off in the corners at all? I just put a glass screen protector on my radio and it got really hot in the car the next day and the screen protector looks like it started to lift up around the edges and in the corner. Could this be just a cheap screen protector that's a piece of junk looks real good on there at first.
Sponsored