TEIN springs for the Si???

greentrees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WOP_SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m about the pull the trigger on these but just want to know if anyone is running them already and what your thoughts are on them.
https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2017/civic/tein-s-tech-springs.html?ctid=3406

The obvious other options are the Skunk2 and D2 springs. D2 being the lowest and the Skunk2 looks to be lower on the rear but slight higher up front. I do have a front lip so not sure how low I want the front to be. Skunk2 might be the better option but damn it, I would feel better knowing I put TEIN springs on over Skunk2 even though they are made of the same material lol. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

R4y30n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Also curious, I've seen some good reviews of the Eibach Pro Kit springs but always wanted a car with TEIN.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also curious, I've seen some good reviews of the Eibach Pro Kit springs but always wanted a car with TEIN.
I like that the Eibachs are Si specific. The D2 springs are not. Not sure about the Tein options.

Loccust

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
I would prefer to have an SI specific spring myself. Not all trims are built equally.

OP
OP
greentrees

greentrees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WOP_SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Point we’ll taken guys! Thanks for the info. Might wait or the aftermarket to come out with more options then. Hmmm...what next then, KTuner? Lol
Sponsored