JohnInATL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP FK8
Country flag
Tein s tech on 18x9.5 et35, 255/35tire. Only complaint is they aren’t coilovers and ride a tad bouncy in comfort but in s/r mode they are pretty good.

C4916A44-2967-40CF-BBDA-2B0AF66B52CE.jpeg

685873A8-34B9-4F92-A5C3-919CF011DC44.jpeg
Your car looks great man, thanks for sharing the pics! I’m surprised the Teins aren’t a more popular drop on the forum.

What part of FL are you in? I’m likely moving back to Ft. Myers next year.

ChampWhiteBoy

First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21Fk8, 68firebird, 67vette 427/390, 20’ RS3+more
Country flag
I a
Your car looks great man, thanks for sharing the pics! I’m surprised the Teins aren’t a more popular drop on the forum.

What part of FL are you in? I’m likely moving back to Ft. Myers next year.
I am in Vero beach. The other side of the state. I’ve had my teins on for a good six months but I’ll be making the switch to tein coils soon. I am very surprised more people don’t go with this spring. They aren’t bad at all. Thanks for the compliment on the car!

ChampWhiteBoy

First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@ChampWhiteBoy if you are looking to sell those tein springs, I’m local and looking 👍
How local and what year is the car? If it’s a 2020+ I’d probably just swap the whole oem damper set up with my springs on it and take yours with some cash on top. Be much easier to swap springs out on both ends.

ChampWhiteBoy

First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How local and what year is the car? If it’s a 2020+ I’d probably just swap the whole oem damper set up with my springs on it and take yours with some cash on top. Be much easier to swap springs out on both ends.
*than to swap springs on both ends

Los’fk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
@ChampWhiteBoy im in Fort Lauderdale, but i don’t mind driving. I don’t work this week 👍 i would probably need an alignment though after the swap if there’s a good shop up there you could refer me to

but mine is an 18…idk if that changes things

ChampWhiteBoy

First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@ChampWhiteBoy im in Fort Lauderdale, but i don’t mind driving. I don’t work this week 👍 i would probably need an alignment though after the swap if there’s a good shop up there you could refer me to

but mine is an 18…idk if that changes things
I know the suspension will swap in but they updated 20+suspension, I don’t know if they changed anything internally or if it’s just tuned different electronically. I’ll look into it a little more. Regardless it will probably be a few weeks since my coilovers are still being built.

Los’fk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
I know the suspension will swap in but they updated 20+suspension, I don’t know if they changed anything internally or if it’s just tuned different electronically. I’ll look into it a little more. Regardless it will probably be a few weeks since my coilovers are still being built.
No problem. I have a flexible schedule. So just let me know
Sponsored