Tein S-Tech on Sport Hatch after install and alignment

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Just thought I'd share the before and after measurements. Basic modification list: Tein S-Tech, stock shocks, 1.5" drop, and Whiteline rear toe kit (actually adjusts camber as well). I pulled the locating pin from the front strut mount when I swapped the springs and I installed the assembled front shock/spring assembly to full positive before I drove it to the alignment rack. I have a feeling the front camber is uneven left to right because I've removed the front subframe once to install the Whiteline front swaybar.

I left the right front camber alone (since it was at maximum range anyway) and adjusted the left front camber to full negative and I that's as close as both sides could get; It'll have to do unless I want to shift the lower subframe over. I tried to get the rear camber in the middle of the spec (-1.2 degrees I think), but at that camber, I didn't have enough toe adjustment to get into spec; the eccentric was at it's toe out maximum. So I had to lose some camber to get toe correct as it's more critical for tire wear.

If I had adjustable upper and lower arms on the rear, I have no doubt I could get both toe and camber right down the middle, but I was happy being within the spec window. The Whiteline arm replaces the lower arm in the rear suspension, other kits replace the upper one but I find those harder to adjust and lock.

Honda Civic 10th gen Tein S-Tech on Sport Hatch after install and alignment 11:30:20 alignment
Sponsored

Ji671

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Those are some good looking numbers! I've been on my Tein springs for a month. But I'm waiting till install certain parts till I get my alignment.