Erickv91

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic
Country flag
Is anyone running the tein's lowering springs on a 2016 sedan? How the drive? Any issues? Part number SKHH6-AUB00.

Thanks
Sponsored

Michael's FC2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX sedan
Country flag
Is anyone running the tein's lowering springs on a 2016 sedan? How the drive? Any issues? Part number SKHH6-AUB00.

Thanks
Is that the S tech springs? That's what I'm running. I love them. Car rides like stock. A little bit more responsive on corners. 1.4 inch drop or 1" 3/8 same thing. 18 LX sedan

OP
OP

Erickv91

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic
Country flag
Is that the S tech springs? That's what I'm running. I love them. Car rides like stock. A little bit more responsive on corners. 1.4 inch drop or 1" 3/8 same thing. 18 LX sedan
Nice thanks for the feedback. When installing did you cut the bump stop? I have heard different opinions on whether to cut them or leave them.

Michael's FC2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX sedan
Country flag
Nice thanks for the feedback. When installing did you cut the bump stop? I have heard different opinions on whether to cut them or leave them.
I cut the bump stops in the front but I never got around to cutting the bump stops in the back ride's fine.

Bennett_Rx

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Curious about this as well. Ran s-techs on my 94 hatch and 09 civic si. I enjoyed the drops in the past and never had any issues in with camber.
I haven't seen too many people running them on the 10th gens.
Sponsored