Crough

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
No you’re not getting it. You need actual help from a professional because you can’t install mid level parts.

You contact the manufacturer for help on something that should be a simple install for a professional mechanic. If you didn’t touch your car and had someone qualified 1000% your car would have been done in 3-5 hours tops.The more you keep talking, the more you sound like you don’t know what you’re doing.
As I said in my last post, I have no idea why you've decided that I did not correspond with 'someone qualified' other than your emotional reaction.

During the many months period I owned the defective coilovers (which, as I said, TEIN diagnosed as defective and not myself - another reading comprehension issue you're having) multiple different mechanics installed the defective coilovers pursuant to instructions provided directly from TEIN.

As I said, the issues continued nonetheless.

Then, as I said, once the defective parts were repaired and reinstalled I had no issues.

Slow down, calm yourself, and read that carefully. Stop interjecting your own facts to get to the conclusion you emotionally want to arrive at.

I'm sure you'll figure it out in time.
Sponsored

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6-Spd Manual
Just stop justifying how you broke the TEIN coilovers from your initial failed install.

You understand how coilovers are manufactured? If you had 1 defective one then everybody does you idiot. They’re all made the same way, precision engineered. They’re not handmade, so that means everyone of them goes through the same exact process. Your little mind can’t comprehend the engineering it took to get made let alone install it properly.

You applied wear and tear on something that was incorrectly installed. You think it’s gonna be brand new and not fucked up after the 5-7k miles of never working properly? You probably fucked it up long before you went to a mechanic or so you say.

OP
OP
Crough

Crough

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just stop justifying how you broke the TEIN coilovers from your initial failed install.

You understand how coilovers are manufactured? If you had 1 defective one then everybody does you idiot. They’re all made the same way, precision engineered. They’re not handmade, so that means everyone of them goes through the same exact process. Your little mind can’t comprehend the engineering it took to get made let alone install it properly.

You applied wear and tear on something that was incorrectly installed. You think it’s gonna be brand new and not fucked up after the 5-7k miles of never working properly? You probably fucked it up long before you went to a mechanic or so you say.
Again, you're interjecting facts to get to the conclusion you want. It's not helpful or accurate; it only serves to get you to the conclusion you want to arrive at.

No one claimed the defect occurred during the manufacturing process. However, you unilaterally 'decide' that because it gets you to your conclusion. Shipping? Storage? There are a number of other variables you're likely aware of but refusing to consider because you're married to the answer you want regardless of facts.

Then, again unilaterally and without any facts supporting your position, you decide for yourself 1) how long I drove on the install and 2) when/if I contacted a mechanic for assistance.

However odd it is, it is plain to me that you are unwilling to accept the fact I was sold a defective product. That conclusion causes you significant emotional distress for some reason that I cannot comprehend.

I hope it gets better.

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s someone’s fault and the likely choice is a dumb consumer that can’t do a simple install vs a reputable company that has a high level of standard in the automotive industry.

Hmmm… tough choice. Take the L you dweeb.

Bigboss

First Name
King
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic sport hatchback cvt
Country flag
It’s someone’s fault and the likely choice is a dumb consumer that can’t do a simple install vs a reputable company that has a high level of standard in the automotive industry.

Op is a jackass😂

OP
OP
Crough

Crough

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

It is to the surprise of no one that you've again arrived at that conclusion, as you've been intent on doing from your first comment.

However difficult it is for you to accept, manufacturing defects factually do occur. Products are damaged in transit or degrade while stored. These things happen.

You can opine all you'd like about the likelihood of who is at fault. That doesn't change the facts that;

1) TEIN declared the product defective,
2) TEIN repaired the defective product, and
3) When installed again after repair - and pursuant to the very same instructions used previously - there were no issues.

I can lead you to water, but I can't make you drink. I truly hope your night gets better.

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After your first failed installation and I don’t know how many other times you probably say you reinstalled it, either way it was done incorrectly. After the 50th time over the course of however many months and 2 oil changes you figured out the right position to install but by the time you figured it out the strut gave out because of your shitty installs.

You even explain the whole install process incorrectly too and when I point it out you ignore it.

you’re just a shitty person and no company wants to deal with your idiocy so instead of going back and forth and not having enormous amount of claims for this product they just gave it to you. The .000001% of users that have issues. The DIY’ers that think they’re smarter than everyone but have no clue and can’t take feedback.

OP
OP
Crough

Crough

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
After your first failed installation and removing it I don’t know how many times you probably saw you installed it incorrectly. After the 50th time over the course of however many months and 2 oil changes you figured out the right position to install but by the time you figured it out the strut gave out because of your shitty installs.

You even explain the whole install process incorrectly too and when I point it out you ignore it.

you’re just a shitty person and no company wants to deal with your idiocy so instead of going back and forth and the enormous amount of claims for this product they just gave it to you. The .01% of users that have issues. The DIY’ers that think they’re smarter than everyone but have no clue and can’t take feedback.
Again, you've unilaterally decided these things without evidence because that's the conclusion you want to arrive at.

We never got to your comprehension issue with regard to the 3M tape, because when we discussed your first comprehension issue regarding my prolonged correspondence with TEIN, you failed to confront your misunderstanding. Instead, you changed the subject, saying if I contacted 'someone qualified' (you decided I hadn't without any factual basis for making that decision, and then I corrected you that I had) that my car would have been working in hours (which was also incorrect, as three different mechanics attempted install to no avail).

I'm more than happy to revisit the 3M topic if you'd like - but I suspect that's not going to be productive, and that regardless of any facts I present you with, you'll decide that I'm the problem and TEIN is infallible. Your mind is made up and you're unable to change it.

OP
OP
Crough

Crough

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, I'm absolutely a jackass for engaging you in this ridiculous discussion for this long. No need for a screenshot, the like was intentional and I'll be leaving it.

If only you were as self aware :)

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
don’t get me started on the 3m tape. Go read your own post and look at how clueless you sound of where the positioning for it is. Here let me post the visual for you again so you get it.

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only idiot and jackass here is you. You got your head so far up your ass you can’t see the light of truth. You continue to babble about how nothings your fault and it’s someone else’s.

OP
OP
Crough

Crough

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The only idiot and jackass here is you. You got your head so far up your ass you can’t see the light of truth. You continue to babble about how nothings your fault and it’s someone else’s.
If by "nothing is my fault" you mean that I was sold a defective product, which TEIN then repaired, which subsequently was installed without issue - sure.

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Look at the pic, maybe you’ll get it one day.
Honda Civic 10th gen TEIN Flex Z for the FK7 - Issues 1681805301887

OP
OP
Crough

Crough

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Look at the pic, maybe you’ll get it one day.
1681805301887.png
Oh, so you do want to revisit the 3m tape issue? Sure, let's go!

You see the spring in that picture, right? And you see the frame, right?

Please list each item between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.