Tein Flex Z Coilovers Honda Civic Si 2017+

First Name
Jp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicSi2019
Country flag
Anyone have the link or pictures for the instructions that came with their coilovers? I wanted to see the recommended height and other stuff it has in the manual.. I lost my instruction manual and I can’t find anything on the internet. Thank you again. This is for Tein Flex Z coilovers for Honda 2017+
Sponsored

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I also like to know if there is any info about how to install the Tein EDFC motors on the rear shocks and where the wiring goes to.

Thusee

First Name
Thusee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone have the link or pictures for the instructions that came with their coilovers? I wanted to see the recommended height and other stuff it has in the manual.. I lost my instruction manual and I can’t find anything on the internet. Thank you again. This is for Tein Flex Z coilovers for Honda 2017+
I'll check when I get into work if I have the instructions but to give you an idea I have about 1 more inch of drop left all around on the coils. That's how I set my Flex Z up. Rides perfect.

I also like to know if there is any info about how to install the Tein EDFC motors on the rear shocks and where the wiring goes to.
I ran the wires down both sides of the carpet one for each rear wheel. When you pull back the trunk liners on the driver side there is a gromet for the fuel door actuator. You can feed one wire that way.

The passenger side I drilled a hole and added a gromet then fed the wire that way. You can see it in my build thread.

Check post 101

https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...r-adjustable-balljoints-post-161.45436/page-7

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll check when I get into work if I have the instructions but to give you an idea I have about 1 more inch of drop left all around on the coils. That's how I set my Flex Z up. Rides perfect.

I ran the wires down both sides of the carpet one for each rear wheel. When you pull back the trunk liners on the driver side there is a gromet for the fuel door actuator. You can feed one wire that way.

The passenger side I drilled a hole and added a gromet then fed the wire that way. You can see it in my build thread.

Check post 101

https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...r-adjustable-balljoints-post-161.45436/page-7
Thanks! I was looking for this information a long time ago.
Do you maybe also have part numbers of the rear extended top hats?

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag

Check post 101

That was a really good write up!

I've been wanting to get a set of coilovers but did not want to lose the factory adjustable suspension. So glad that this is an option.

Thusee

First Name
Thusee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! I was looking for this information a long time ago.
Do you maybe also have part numbers of the rear extended top hats?
No the coilovers come complete unlike some others. You don't need extended top hats.

That was a really good write up!

I've been wanting to get a set of coilovers but did not want to lose the factory adjustable suspension. So glad that this is an option.
Thanks! That's why I held off until Tein released their setup. I had great experience with my prelude with the edfc setup so i wanted the same for the Si.

Also the added bonus the ADS cancellors come standard with the coil overs.

This is also a great option for anyone with a NON-Si trim. Anyone can have adaptive damping haha!.
Sponsored