Teaser: 2016 Civic 1.5L MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust

JedRScosmic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic RS cosmic blue
Vehicle Showcase
@Touring16 was it worth it? It sounds good from the video. Please post some more videos mate. Cheers!

Touring16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016, M3 2016
@Touring16 was it worth it? It sounds good from the video. Please post some more videos mate. Cheers!
Yes I think It was worth it, the car gained a few HP you can feel the difference, and with a full tank I am able to run 420 miles so it gained approximate 30 extra miles of gas.

That is how the magnaflow sounds from the inside, it is louder when you driving on S

Touring16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016, M3 2016
Nice, thanks for the videos. I'm considering getting this exhaust in the near future.

By any chance did you install an intake on your vehicle as well @Touring16 ?
Thank! no, I did not install an intake, was thinking of doing it but I kind of wonder if it would benefit me.

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Thank! no, I did not install an intake, was thinking of doing it but I kind of wonder if it would benefit me.
Gotcha. I have an Injen intake on my Touring and want to know what the combination of the intake and the exhaust would do to this vehicle.

Hugh Jazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
I don't have the 1.5T, but I wish they made a barely louder than stock cat-back for the 2.0. Most of the cat-back style are always a tad too loud for me.

bubbaleenc

Owning the country roads.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EX-T Sedan '01 4Runner '18 Suburban
Country flag
I just wanted to share the exhaust & its unique sound I had on my other car. I hope this is close to what you were imagining. This dual Cat-Back Muffler Resonator is by Fast Intentions, Inc. from Simi Valley CA. Specific engineered-design for the Infiniti G37 or Nissan 350/370 Z.

http://www.fastintentions.com/index.php
I'd love it if my 1.5L 4-banger sounded like a throaty 3.7L V6! I used to miss our G35 when I sold it, but now that I have my EX-T I'm really not missing the 18mpg on Premium anymore. Especially since (except for off-the-line acceleration) the Civic X handles comparably well as the G did - especially on the mountain roads in Western NC.

Last edited:

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd love it if my 1.5L 4-banger sounded like a throaty 3.7L V6! I used to miss our G35 when I sold it, but now that I have my EX-T I'm really not missing the 18mpg on Premium anymore. Especially since (except for off-the-line acceleration) the Civic X handles comparably well as the G did - especially on the mountain roads in Western NC.
In all honesty tho.... nothing sounds like the G35. Nissan has an absolutely amazing exhaust note.

bubbaleenc

Owning the country roads.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EX-T Sedan '01 4Runner '18 Suburban
Country flag

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed my MagnaFlow Exhaust System. Will do a separate thread of my take, plus video/sound of the exhaust. Gotta dust up some microphones/recording equipment to see if it does a better job picking up the notes.

All in all, pretty happy with it. Nice, deep throaty sound, not like a typical fart/ricer sound (to me at least). And paired with my Injen CAI, I can definitely feel a gain that I didn't really feel with just the CAI alone.

Honda Civic 10th gen Teaser: 2016 Civic 1.5L MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust ima

Honda Civic 10th gen Teaser: 2016 Civic 1.5L MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust ima

uokrol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic WOP Ex-T, 2014 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
Country flag
Just installed my MagnaFlow Exhaust System. Will do a separate thread of my take, plus video/sound of the exhaust. Gotta dust up some microphones/recording equipment to see if it does a better job picking up the notes.

All in all, pretty happy with it. Nice, deep throaty sound, not like a typical fart/ricer sound (to me at least). And paired with my Injen CAI, I can definitely feel a gain that I didn't really feel with just the CAI alone.
Looks good! Can't wait to hear some quality sound!

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase