Teaser: 2016 Civic 1.5L MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust

ferdinand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2019 BMW X2 M35i
Country flag
more info would be nice...looks like the after market is heating up!

latexyankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
I hate the ricer exhausts but this sounds appealing to me. I'll prolly just get some chrome tips and call it a day though, this is just for sounds and nothing else.

An intake however i will be buying. Some extra HP and more turbo sound is what i want.

OP
OP
NorthernEX-T

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I hate the ricer exhausts but this sounds appealing to me. I'll prolly just get some chrome tips and call it a day though, this is just for sounds and nothing else.

An intake however i will be buying. Some extra HP and more turbo sound is what i want.
It's a catback system I believe, so it may offer some gains.

ferdinand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2019 BMW X2 M35i
Country flag
It's a catback system I believe, so it may offer some gains.
If there is any restriction in the OE exhaust - the turbo will love a freer flowing exhaust.

Balto

Furfag
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T, 2000 Honda Insight
Vehicle Showcase

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a more free flowing exhaust, paired with a more free, open flowing intake tubing, allow you to hear the turbo spool more?

OP
OP
NorthernEX-T

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a more free flowing exhaust, paired with a more free, open flowing intake tubing, allow you to hear the turbo spool more?
Yes :drive:

phillyphan09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
i prefer the sound of this to the Injen and dual outlets is much better (subjective) but this thing is horrific to look at.

Reactions: Civ

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The only thing I'm taking away from this post is, I'm not going to put the dual chrome rolled 2.25" tips I've had laying in my garage for years on my car. Maybe if the tips had a cut out in the rear fascia to tuck into... but no thanks. Good sound tho, but I'd expect nothing less from Magnaflow.

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The only thing I'm taking away from this post is, I'm not going to put the dual chrome rolled 2.25" tips I've had laying in my garage for years on my car. Maybe if the tips had a cut out in the rear fascia to tuck into... but no thanks. Good sound tho, but I'd expect nothing less from Magnaflow.
Yeah, I hate the rolled tip look.. looks so dated.. Waiting for some angled single walled tips nicely tucked under to come out on a catback.

mvance30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 si
alot of hate on the looks but a lot of love for the sound. I think the complete other way. I don't mind how it looks but I dislike the sound (atleast from my crappy computer speakers)
Sponsored