• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California Tastefully Modded 17' CTR for sale:

wags

First Name
cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, BMW i8, Porsche 918, RUF CTR 3, Ferrari F12 TDF
Country flag
Selling my Tastefully modded 2017 CTR, bought new, in October 2017, 6800 miles. Never tracked, just a commuter to work and back in Los Angeles: $45,000 asking ($40k without HRE wheels), have over $60k into this car, already losing mad dollars. (310) 779-4280 is my cell to discuss. Thank you for your consideration, car is perfect, will buy it back if this car is not perfect

Lots of tasteful mods, none that void warranty, car has additional factory 100k mile warranty.

1. HRE P101L and Michelin 275 /30/19 PS4...yes, they are very expensive and very light, bronze gloss finish $10k
2. Eibach lowering springs / install / alignment $1,200
3. Mishimoto cold air intake / install: $750.00
4. Turbo Blanket / Install: $500.00
5. PML Intercooler/ Install: $1,100.00
6. "Dream" alcantara syterign wheel and shift boot / Install: $1,200.00
7. Clear bra on front and rear bumpers, fenders, hood, and windshield skin.: $1,800.00
8. Endless low dust brake pad/ install: $650,00
9. Clear side markers and LED interior lights.$200.00
10. Focal speaker upgrade, rear sub, and amp, indiscreet installation, professional install, unnoticeable: $4,600.00
11. Stock exhaust, I like quiet, yes I am old. lol
12. White Michelin tire stickers.$200.00
13. Hondata 93 octane map, never an issue, great, safe tune, no CEL, ever, and smoother map then stock: $899.00
14 I still have factory gloss black take off rims and tires with appx 1500 miles on them, included with sale

Honda Civic 10th gen Tastefully Modded 17' CTR for sale: 20181108_101322
Sponsored

OP
OP

wags

First Name
cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well, Kane, you get what you pay for. Installation and good quality labor isn't cheap and the same tech's that work on my 918 work on my CTR, I don't cut corners.

Kwocfam

First Name
Okie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Well, Kane, you get what you pay for. Installation and good quality labor isn't cheap and the same tech's that work on my 918 work on my CTR, I don't cut corners.
More pictures would help with the sale. GLWS also pictures of said 918 as well.

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
With enough disposable income for a 918; put the CTR on consignment and hope for the better.
Modded performance vehicles are a hard sell. Labor costs aren't reimburseable / transferable.
Providing add'tl photos (as someone else has already recommended) would help out a little further.
The photo included above was taken 11/08/2018 - just a tad bit outdated.

What have you been mixing your fuel with to get 93Oct in California?
BOTH the Lowering Springs (suspension) and Tune (engine, etc.) have voided warranty coverage.
https://www.hondata.com/dealer-reflash
Supported vehicles
"Any vehicle supported by FlashPro except for the 2017+ Civic Type R, as this requires additional ECU modifications."

2018 Type-R's for sale are going for $33K (high).

Last edited:

OP
OP

wags

First Name
cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I am happy for someone else to enjoy the fruits of my labor... I like cars, and anyone passionate about them. Hoping somebody can also realize good value, a super high end build on what is arguably the best FWD car ever made now just a bit better from some good mods. Most people won't appreciate the quality, someone will., and they will be the winner

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just a suggestion: cast a wider net on autotrader, cars.com, and cargurus; a wider audience never hurts. Do you have to roll the fenders with the wide tires and do they rub on full lock (left/right)?

GLWS.

OP
OP

wags

First Name
cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Tires don't rub at all.

Rolled rear inner liners a tad, 50 offset worked pretty well, and the 275 has ridiculously high levels of grip, love the taller sidewalk too

OP
OP

wags

First Name
cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
With enough disposable income for a 918; put the CTR on consignment and hope for the better.
Modded performance vehicles are a hard sell. Labor costs aren't reimburseable / transferable.
Providing add'tl photos (as someone else has already recommended) would help out a little further.
The photo included above was taken 11/08/2018 - just a tad bit outdated.

What have you been mixing your fuel with to get 93Oct in California?
BOTH the Lowering Springs (suspension) and Tune (engine, etc.) have voided warranty coverage.
https://www.hondata.com/dealer-reflash
Supported vehicles
"Any vehicle supported by FlashPro except for the 2017+ Civic Type R, as this requires additional ECU modifications."

2018 Type-R's for sale are going for $33K (high).

OP
OP

wags

First Name
cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Had no issues having the car serviced at the Honda dealer with springs and ecu and in fact it's illegal to void warranty on a car because of a single item belong altered

It seems you have a lot of opinions of what CTR are trading for, so get one and start sharing your pics of your tasteful mods.... We are all so curious what your 33k car will look like..

I thought I was in a forum with passionate car people who shared similar interests not disparaging remarks

johnny_fc3

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI coupe
Country flag
Very well built CTR. I don’t think 46k will sell it though, (not downtalking your expensive mods, to each their own taste and budget) many ppl would rather buy a new one and spend the extra couple thousand on their own tastes. I personally think you can get those 46k by parting it out some of those mods and maybe asking 38 ish tops. Either way good luck with sale.

OP
OP

wags

First Name
cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Very well built CTR. I don’t think 46k will sell it though, (not downtalking your expensive mods, to each their own taste and budget) many ppl would rather buy a new one and spend the extra couple thousand on their own tastes. I personally think you can get those 46k by parting it out some of those mods and maybe asking 38 ish tops. Either way good luck with sale.
Thank you

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Really great, tasteful car, but frankly I think you may be pricing it $5K too high. I can imagine a lot of offers $40K including wheels and tires (even though they are baller wheels). Most people will discount the cost of labor and much of the mods unfortunately. Good luck with sale for a great car.

OP
OP

wags

First Name
cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Really great, tasteful car, but frankly I think you may be pricing it $5K too high. I can imagine a lot of offers $40K including wheels and tires (even though they are baller wheels). Most people will discount the cost of labor and much of the mods unfortunately. Good luck with sale for a great car.
Good suggestions ... Thank you
I am open to offers which are realistic just don't want to get into negotiations or low ball offer scenarios

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
Had no issues having the car serviced at the Honda dealer with springs and ecu and in fact it's illegal to void warranty on a car because of a single item belong altered

It seems you have a lot of opinions of what CTR are trading for, so get one and start sharing your pics of your tasteful mods.... We are all so curious what your 33k car will look like..

I thought I was in a forum with passionate car people who shared similar interests not disparaging remarks
Not always a smart move to insult potential buyers because they dont agree with you. Youre on a public so expect opinions that dont sync up with your own. As someone said above, numbers you posted are inflated. $200 for clear side markers and bulbs? $200 for tire stickers? How on earth did you come up with these numbers? OEM clear side markers are a 1/4 of that price and yours are not even OEM. Cutting corners? Unless you paid $200 to get the sidemarkers installed.
Sponsored

Last edited: