First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Hatchback MT6, 2002 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road MT5
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Whatever could possibly go wrong with the clutch, IF anything goes wrong, will be cheaper than the money you would lose on your trade. If you’re happy with he car, keep it.
Sponsored

SI_honda_2k17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
Wait for the next gen of wrx and gti to see is it’s worthed first. The first months after then launched will not be the best time to buy but maybe in a year from now it will

OP
OP
Leetcivx

Leetcivx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
Wait for the next gen of wrx and gti to see is it’s worthed first. The first months after then launched will not be the best time to buy but maybe in a year from now it will
Yes i will wait and see. If there is a new wrx hatch, that might pull me back to Subaru. Not definite because it would really have to be a big step forward.

So far the MK8 Golf test mules dont excite me much. It could change once GTI specs are released.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Yes i will wait and see. If there is a new wrx hatch, that might pull me back to Subaru. Not definite because it would really have to be a big step forward.

So far the MK8 Golf test mules dont excite me much. It could change once GTI specs are released.
I thought it's been leaked, maybe these are fake?

Isn't the GTI at least a year away and the WRX like 2 years? There won't be a WRX hatchback, they've said already.

Honda Civic 10th gen Talk me out of trading. Please... new_vw_golf_gti_55

OP
OP
Leetcivx

Leetcivx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
I was assuming the 2020 GTI and WRX would be released late this year. I could be wrong though.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was assuming the 2020 GTI and WRX would be released late this year. I could be wrong though.
The GTI will come out overseas late this year, but we always seem to get it later. WRX is a ways away, not even any mules being spotted.

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
Don't trade, sell. Or better yet, Trade and don't sell. Give it away, park it in the garage.
Basically, just do what you want and get what you wish.

Radsolutionz

First Name
Rahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI 4dr
Country flag
I was thinking about trading... But honestly... Sunroof, heated seats, and great fuel economy... I know it's not the fastest thing on the road. It's cheap. Mines a 2019 SI 4 Dr. With the type r I'll never use the full potential on street, lose sunroof and heated seats. I'm just going to drive it and enjoy it. The clutch issue, I still think emans retrofit type r clutch is the best option for everyday livability. Eventually more options will come up. I'm more into the old Honda NA motors. Im thinking about buying a fun car and keeping this as daily driver.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm tempted to trade for an Si sedan or a Jetta GLI. I looked at the GTI but the rear leg room isn't enough, and the trunk is too small. I could probably make it work, but I think the GLI makes more sense for me.

Si I'd probably buy if it were a hatch, and I'm not sure it'll solve the issue of comfort that makes me want to trade the Sport. (hard seat and my knee gets sore from the driving position.

I'll probably wait til next year, by then I'll have 80k miles on the Sport.
Sponsored