Switching ex-t sedan bumpers to sedan si? Is it possible?

ch3390

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 Sedan EX Turbo
Country flag
I'm going to get the new Si later this year, however, my only complaint with the new si is the hatchback nostril looking fake vents. I like the normal civic's fake vents a lot better. Would it be possible to swap the bumpers on both front and back?
Sponsored

indexcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX (Crystal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm going to get the new Si later this year, however, my only complaint with the new si is the hatchback nostril looking fake vents. I like the normal civic's fake vents a lot better. Would it be possible to swap the bumpers on both front and back?
@ch3390 Yes we have confirmed that you can swap the bumpers of Sedan and Hatchback between each other so there should be no issue with the SI since it uses the same bumper design as the hatchback version. You will have to find someone to trade bumpers with.

dandOy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t, 2009 civic ex-L, rsx type-s
Country flag

i m willing to trade my bumper if you're interested. i have a white orchid pearl sedan. located in socal. i can have it painted to whatever color you want.

OP
OP

ch3390

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 Sedan EX Turbo
Country flag
i m willing to trade my bumper if you're interested. i have a white orchid pearl sedan. located in socal. i can have it painted to whatever color you want.
I'm willing to trade with you, I'm planning on getting Withe orchid pearl if I can find one.
Sponsored