Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Do like the side pieces either side of the centre console.. may have to indulge. Already have the shift boot and I'm personally not a fan of the clock/dash cover in alacantara.
I think that's probably the most dramatic change to the interior after the steering wheel if you're just going for an oem+ vibe.

How much do the boomerang pieces cost? Might grab that.
Sweidit sells them at $190 in whatever configuration you want unless it's diamond encrusted or something crazy haha.

Puma

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
The shifter boomerangs (as they called it) are a place I generally rest my hands, so that was a no brainer for me to get done. Originally was going to do black with red stitching, but then I saw the red and black and how it matched up with the seats very well. Unfortunately this also meant that I needed to get the center console rails covered too (they come black alcantera with red stitch from the factory). These center rails are expensive :( I'm actually thinking about swapping the left hand boomerang and center console rail for black with red stitching (to match stock), but just the left side.

Edit: I wasn't able to get the Sweidit dash visor to fit in my car properly so I went Overland (doesn't have additional stitching on the top) which barely fits without popping out while driving (but a light bit of force on it with my hands will pop it out :/

DSC03229.jpg

Interior.JPG

Hey, what kind of CF steering wheel is that in the bottom pic? And how much $$, if you donā€™t mind me asking. Thanks in advance!

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Hey, what kind of CF steering wheel is that in the bottom pic? And how much $$, if you donā€™t mind me asking. Thanks in advance!
IS_Autogroup on Instagram makes it (DM them for more info). The cost of this one is normally 500 + shipping but prices vary depending on material choices (red CF costs more for example). That being said, itā€™s real CF which explains the price. The core and design kind of tells me theyā€™re using a shop in China that most likely also churns our wheels for Buddy Club.

Godofelru

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW Civic Type R
Country flag
I feel terrible saying this, but imitation is the best compliment. This is exactly what I would love to do with my interior. Exact same setup. I'm just not skilled enough to do it and no idea who I could trust to pay to do it.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Edit: I wasn't able to get the Sweidit dash visor to fit in my car properly so I went Overland (doesn't have additional stitching on the top) which barely fits without popping out while driving (but a light bit of force on it with my hands will pop it out
I heard about that cluster hood issue too. But I had it done by Sweidit and was installed by the man himself and havenā€™t had an issue.
Honda Civic 10th gen Sweidit OEM+ Interior Upgrades NQeFqal

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I feel terrible saying this, but imitation is the best compliment. This is exactly what I would love to do with my interior. Exact same setup. I'm just not skilled enough to do it and no idea who I could trust to pay to do it.
Nah it's all good! I was just going for a oem+ look. I'd say look for a reputable custom interior shop or even a Honda dealership that does aftermarket installs.

willskiGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #26262
Country flag
I was originally quoted 160 for the pair if you send in your own cores. If you don't, I was quoted 70 for both boomerangs and hood visor. The hood visor runs for about 35 I believe, so it would be maybe 200 for the boomerangs (incl. new cores).
So it's ~$90 cheaper if you don't send in your cores? Why would anyone send in a core then?

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
So it's ~$90 cheaper if you don't send in your cores? Why would anyone send in a core then?
How is it 90 dollars cheaper to not send in your cores? Read my first and last sentence, "I was originally quoted 160 for the pair if you send in your own cores" and "it's about 200 for the boomerangs (incl. new cores)". The second sentence about 70 is the cost of both the boomerangs and hood visor (cores).

Here's what I got quoted:
  • 160 for upholstery
  • ~35 for core (speculating I was quoted 70 for both, boomerangs and dash visor, cores; dash visor runs about 35 bucks on Ebay).
So the total would be 190-200 if you don't send in cores and 160 if you do.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
How do you reach swedit without instagram is there a site / store?