Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thought I'd share some photos I took of my interior to showcase Sweidit. I'm sure most of you have already seen their work or even have these upgrades/custom bits but I figured I'd give back and try to show just how good their work is.

Honda Civic 10th gen Sweidit OEM+ Interior Upgrades DSC09984-3
Honda Civic 10th gen Sweidit OEM+ Interior Upgrades fk8-interior-2-v2
Honda Civic 10th gen Sweidit OEM+ Interior Upgrades fk8-interior-3

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh that’s yours? I saw his post on IG last night. Really gorgeous shots. Met him (Jin?) at Evasive last week as he was dropping off some parts for a customer...really nice dude. Have been thinking about having him do some of my interior pieces.

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Great photos!
Thank you. :headbang:

Oh that’s yours? I saw his post on IG last night. Really gorgeous shots. Met him (Jin?) at Evasive last week as he was dropping off some parts for a customer...really nice dude. Have been thinking about having him do some of my interior pieces.
Yes sir. :thumbsup: Yeah Jin is a great guy and business man to deal with. Dude works hard and it shows in his quality.

Ouhei

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag
Great pics of really nice pieces. I have my wheel and shift boot from him and love them. Going to probably do the shifter wings whenever I do my short shift kit.

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Great photo quality! Those look like official Honda promo shots.

I already got a shift boot from them, and I intend to get the two pieces on either side of the shifter as well as the dashboard overhang.

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
I also have sweidit they do great work with high quality materials

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Great pics of really nice pieces. I have my wheel and shift boot from him and love them. Going to probably do the shifter wings whenever I do my short shift kit.
Thanks! Yeah the wings really complete the center imo. Good stuff.

Great photo quality! Those look like official Honda promo shots.

I already got a shift boot from them, and I intend to get the two pieces on either side of the shifter as well as the dashboard overhang.
Thank you!

I also have sweidit they do great work with high quality materials
Sweidit for the great customer service and quality!

Higgo8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK8 CTR GT
Country flag
Do like the side pieces either side of the centre console.. may have to indulge. Already have the shift boot and I'm personally not a fan of the clock/dash cover in alacantara.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Do like the side pieces either side of the centre console.. may have to indulge. Already have the shift boot and I'm personally not a fan of the clock/dash cover in alacantara.
The shifter boomerangs (as they called it) are a place I generally rest my hands, so that was a no brainer for me to get done. Originally was going to do black with red stitching, but then I saw the red and black and how it matched up with the seats very well. Unfortunately this also meant that I needed to get the center console rails covered too (they come black alcantera with red stitch from the factory). These center rails are expensive :( I'm actually thinking about swapping the left hand boomerang and center console rail for black with red stitching (to match stock), but just the left side.

Edit: I wasn't able to get the Sweidit dash visor to fit in my car properly so I went Overland (doesn't have additional stitching on the top) which barely fits without popping out while driving (but a light bit of force on it with my hands will pop it out :/

Honda Civic 10th gen Sweidit OEM+ Interior Upgrades DSC03229

Honda Civic 10th gen Sweidit OEM+ Interior Upgrades Interior.JPG

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
How much do the boomerang pieces cost? Might grab that.
I was originally quoted 160 for the pair if you send in your own cores. If you don't, I was quoted 70 for both boomerangs and hood visor cores. The hood visor runs for about 35 I believe, so it would be maybe 200 for the boomerangs (incl. new cores).

Edit: added the word cores to clarify.

Last edited: