Sweidit OEM+ Interior Upgrades

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
thats definitely on my list to do.
im just scared to ask sweidit about the amount it'll cost so i havent asked LOL.
If those damn visors near the arm rest cost $190 a pop, I think it'll be a minimum of 2 grand or something crazy haha. Though I'm wondering if we get a thin overlay just to wrap around the entire dash per say, I dont think it should be too expensive but i dont know any better lol

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
If those damn visors near the arm rest cost $190 a pop, I think it'll be a minimum of 2 grand or something crazy haha. Though I'm wondering if we get a thin overlay just to wrap around the entire dash per say, I dont think it should be too expensive but i dont know any better lol
yeah i know .. i also want to change the color scheme on my seats too (ideally to swap the current red sections to black and black sections to red) but im scared to ask price for that too LOL.

almost all of the parts i bought from him have been in the ~200 range besides the steering wheel so i have no doubt its going to be very costly lol. Not to mention the removal of the dash too lol. But man it is so nice. I been in a GT3 with the dash being mostly covered in alcantara and it was sweet.
I'm sure the upkeep is going to be insane but man was it nice lol.

I'm suppose to pick up a few items from him next week so i may ask him for a very rough estimate lol.
Sponsored