Gavin_Danitz

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
I am buying eibach front and rear sway bars as soon as they are back in stock. I was wondering if it would be worth it to also get front and rear end links. Does anyone have any information on how much more beneficial it would be to get the end links in addition to the sway bars?
Sponsored

NorrinRadd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Manual 1.5T, KTuner + TSP1
Country flag
I am buying eibach front and rear sway bars as soon as they are back in stock. I was wondering if it would be worth it to also get front and rear end links. Does anyone have any information on how much more beneficial it would be to get the end links in addition to the sway bars?
Definitely get the end links. Not only will they greatly improve steering feel, the stiffer aftermarket sway bars will put additional stress on the weak OEM links, so they'll fail sooner and you'll be replacing them anyway. You can use Accord links in the rear, they are metal and pretty cheap.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Additionally to the above posts, some sway bars have adjustment in how stiff they are, which usually requires adjustable endlinks to make them reach certain holes on the bar. I think this is especially true for the front if you are lowered.

OP
OP
Gavin_Danitz

Gavin_Danitz

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Thank you all for the help!

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Have a brand new rear set for sale.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
A rear sway bar upgrade + upgraded end links is one of the top suspension mods, you will definitely feel the rear end's willingness to turn-in and follow the front a lot more, versus just being dragged behind.

After testing ourselves, we started offering the Whiteline Solid 22mm RSB + 22mm Accord End Links :)

https://unity-performance.com/products/whiteline-sway-bar-rear-22mm
Sponsored