I82MUCH

First Name
SNACKDADDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8, 2019 SGP FK7
Country flag
I couldn’t find much information online but maybe some of you guys can help.

I’m on air and running -3 degrees of camber. After running -3 degree, I started noticing a clunking/rubbing noise when hitting certain bumps or dips. No matter how much I air up, the sound is still there. I went back to 0 degrees of camber and the sound is gone. Taking a look at my suspension, I noticed the sway bar is touching this link. From what I googled, it looks like it’s called a stopped link? I’m assuming running the negative camber, it caused the end link to push the sway bar down to touch the stopper link.

Can anyone chime in on this? I’ve attached a photo of where the sway bar is touching and a link to the so called stopper link. Also, does anyone know how much shorter the Whiteline front end links are compared to OEM?

Thanks!

https://www.hondapartsonline.net/oem-parts/honda-link-front-stopper-51340tgha01?c=Zz1jaGFzc2lzJnM9ZnJvbnQta251Y2tsZS10eXBlLXImbD0xNCZuPUFzc2VtYmxpZXMgUGFnZSZhPWhvbmRhJm89Y2l2aWMtNS1kb29yJnk9MjAxOCZ0PXR5cGUtci10b3VyaW5nJmU9Ni1zcGVlZC1tYW51YWw=

Honda Civic 10th gen Sway Bar Touching Stopper Link? B5FF5D74-BE9A-48B0-B46D-AFBA9F315751
Sponsored

Last edited: