Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Here's a good DIY install video we just did on installing new end links on your 10th Gen Civic. Whether you use the SiriMoto ones or a different brand, this video should help you get the job done right!

As always, we appreciate any feedback. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

THUND3R

R0LLING THUND3R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T
Here's a good DIY install video we just did on installing new end links on your 10th Gen Civic. Whether you use the SiriMoto ones or a different brand, this video should help you get the job done right!

As always, we appreciate any feedback. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

I'm getting really sick of you guys making more things for me to buy, stop it! lol

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Advantage of upgrading over OEM?

I've had Rear Sway Bars in my past vehicles but don't think I've ever upgraded the Endlinks.

Do they wear down?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Advantage of upgrading over OEM?

I've had Rear Sway Bars in my past vehicles but don't think I've ever upgraded the Endlinks.

Do they wear down?
The OEM end links have a decent amount of play in them. Aftermarket end links are more rigid and allow your sway bar to react much faster to changing forces. Also, it is possible OEM end links will snap under extreme forces (if you have an aftermarket sway bar at it's stiffest setting and you're really pushing the car). Lastly, at least with these SiriMoto end links, you can adjust the position of the sway bar for optimal performance. This is a bit more advanced but the option is there.

Civic_rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX-P
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For anyone wondering why they should get aftermarket endlinks here are my stock endlinks. I noticed a considerable amount of roll around corners and was wondering why. After inspecting the coilovers (I have the Godspeeds) I concluded it might be issue for whatever reason and didn't think too much of it.

Recently I did another inspection because it's gotten slightly worse around the corners, the ride is pretty bumper, and the car sorta tosses itself whenever I merge lanes and found that the front end links are completely obliterated on one side and twisted from the torsional forces on the other.

I occasionally take a corner going faster than the normal commuter would and I suppose this is the result. I've ordered some aftermarket adjustable end links with the hopes they do not self destruct the way the stocks have.

Hopefully after I get them installed the car will feel much more secure and level when I'm taking the turns.

Honda Civic 10th gen Sway Bar End Links DIY Install Video 244013213_292973632638388_2021986456519434793_n
Sponsored