Swapping CTR Engine into the Sport Hatch?

yaom1ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 CVT
Country flag
interested in this is well, no I don't want to sell my sedan and get a type r. I actually really like how my sedan looks. wondering how far 10k would get me. after quick search I found long block (no harness) and tranny for around 9k together... I think once hasport has a mount kit/axle for the c1 swap and a company like rywire releases a wire kit it will be more common, opposed to making everything custom. I'm in no rush
wouldnt stock CTR mounts work
Sponsored

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

This guy did it with a si but I have no idea what they’re saying cause it’s in Spanish but it is possible to swap them.
Turn on the Youtube subtitles to know what they are saying. They didn't say much. Only that it is a Si to Type R conversion. It's not fake and they can't say much on it so there won't be any clones. Also they said they had a custom down pipe and exhaust.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Turn on the Youtube subtitles to know what they are saying. They didn't say much. Only that it is a Si to Type R conversion. It's not fake and they can't say much on it so there won't be any clones. Also they said they had a custom down pipe and exhaust.
It's still an L15B7. They just custom fabbed a crossover pipe and downpipe and mounted a Type R turbo.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's still an L15B7. They just custom fabbed a crossover pipe and downpipe and mounted a Type R turbo.
A Type R turbo is a direct bolt on to our engine? I had no idea! Minus the custom crossover pipe and downpipe.

Prometheon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ridgeline Sport
Country flag

vandalSI

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si sedan
Country flag
the artofattack shop is putting the FK8 type r motor in a DC2.

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
Guys this wasn’t a type r engine this just a turbo swap with some other type r pieces ,it’s still a si engine
Sponsored