• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
IG: swahme

Hi everyone,

Introducing myself as a returning Acura enthusiast. My driving journey began with a 2003 Acura TL, which quickly was replaced by a g37. Long story short, I’m back to the Honda community with my new daily driver.

Many thoughts for this build, but for now it seems that the aftermarket selections are still maturing; hoping to see more parts soon. Very eager to see a tasteful wing come into the market..

I’m located in northern NJ and would be thrilled to get back into car meets as well. Cheers :)

- Swahme

image0.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
11/26/2022 - Tints

Local tint business installed 20% tint on all windows (except windshield). Sun strip added for the front windshield.

Overall, it was a simple and professional experience; no visible complaints with the quality of work done. My impressions are that they run an honest business, as they explained to me the dangers of tinting the front windshield with a car that has a lot of 'tech' built in. Due to this transparency alone, I recommend them for those in the Northern New Jersey area.

The Perfect Shade Tint Shop
(862) 755-4591
35 Park Ave, Nutley, NJ 07110

IMG_1517 (1).jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
11/30/2022 - Bumper Plugs

Installed a set of painted (Majestic Black - NH893P) bumper plugs to cover up the front license plate holes. Simple install, however, drilling the holes to 9/32" was required. This was expected as per the instructions.

BumperPlugs.com

IMG_4584 (1).jpg

angpoginaman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec
Want to see how your build turns out, just placed an order for those bumper plugs and OEM window visors. I'm located in North Jersey as well!

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
12/1/2022 - Wireless CarPlay Adapter

Ordered a wireless Apple CarPlay adapter from Amazon to make up for my non-tech model. It does the job without issues. Pairing was quick and my Phone 13 Pro Max connects immediately without any user input needed. I've spent the day driving around, and it has not dropped the connection nor needed me to fumble with my phone's settings. From start-up to being fully operational, it meets the advertised time of about 10 seconds. The unit comes with a short USB cable, which helped minimize the overall footprint. I managed to tuck the unit with some double sided tape to keep it from being an eye sore. My biggest gripe is with Acura's decision to not place the USB port in a more concealed or hidden space.

OTTOCAST Wireless Apple CarPlay Adapter

IMG_4600.jpg

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
I was waiting to see what a new Integra with 20s was going to look like. Overall it looks good.

Personally, I would have gone with 245/30/20 to give it a similar overall diameter than stock. It also raises the body of the car by 4.9mm, but it reduces the wheel gap by 4.9mm also. Also, you are running a stretch in the back but not the front…so it actually makes your front look more meaty than your rears. Maybe should have gone with the 8.5s all around and run a small spacer since the 9.5s are a bit on the aggressive side.

Any plans to lower? if you do, the bigger diameter and lack of stretch in the front might cause rubbing on the front bumper tab.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
2/1/2023 - Ferrada FR3 Wheels + Project Kics Lug Nuts

2x 20x8.5 +40mm (245/35/20)​
2x 20x9.5 +25mm (245/35/20)​
Project Kics Leggdura RL53 2-piece Shell​

Ferrada FR3 Wheels
Project Kics RL53 2-piece Shell
Those wheels look GREAT--any plan to upgrade to a big brake kit? Pricey modification, but those wheels show a lot of caliper--some colored calipers would really pop!

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I was waiting to see what a new Integra with 20s was going to look like. Overall it looks good.

Personally, I would have gone with 245/30/20 to give it a similar overall diameter than stock. It also raises the body of the car by 4.9mm, but it reduces the wheel gap by 4.9mm also. Also, you are running a stretch in the back but not the front…so it actually makes your front look more meaty than your rears. Maybe should have gone with the 8.5s all around and run a small spacer since the 9.5s are a bit on the aggressive side.

Any plans to lower? if you do, the bigger diameter and lack of stretch in the front might cause rubbing on the front bumper tab.
Hey,

Yes definitely planning to adjust the suspension next. Still waiting to save up to properly do it, as I was recommended that camber arms would be important to consider. I'm not really well versed in this stuff, so I stick to the advice of my local shop haha.

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Those wheels look GREAT--any plan to upgrade to a big brake kit? Pricey modification, but those wheels show a lot of caliper--some colored calipers would really pop!
Hey,

Absolutely. I've been eye'ing the 27won 4pot kit and the wilwood 6pot kit. I have a vision, however part of me feels very strange for investing in a bbk before pushing for a little more oomph out of this little engine haha.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
part of me feels very strange for investing in a bbk before pushing for a little more oomph out of this little engine haha.
Totally understandable! I love the look of a big brake kit + it's an easier expense to justify because it's a "safety feature" after all, right? Who cares if it's more brake than necessary! Hahaha

illunatic21

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec Tech
OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
No rubbing even at full turn. Overall, no noticeable issues. ☺

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
2/22/2023 - Artworks Bodyshop Kit

Cannot say I have dealt with a more friendly and responsive team than Artworks. His help with dialing in this project exactly how I envisioned it respects a shoutout. I would gladly recommend this company's services, and I hope to see more from them. My installer tends to be judgmental, and he even appreciated the detail and quality of this product. Fit and finish with no complaints, and installation was straight forward.

Note: My installer commented that the length of bolts for the front splitter were just perfect, which required the lower shroud to be removed. He stated that if the bolts were slightly longer, it would have allowed for a quicker install.

Artworks Bodyshop - Acura Integra

image10.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg