• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
How's the Magnaflow system been treating you?
No complaints yet, and it sounds relatively similar to brand new. If there is a difference from it opening up, I have not been able to notice. Definitely a minimal drone at lower RPMs, around 2-3k, which gets a little irritating when having certain passenger princesses riding along. That is quickly forgotten when I get to enjoy it riding alone. :)

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Still looks great bro and also Iā€™m sure it is still benefiting from the aero upgrade šŸ’Ŗ do you have any detailed pics of the gap? Iā€™ve been saving up for this same diffuser.
Keep the build details coming; love seeing you car evolve
Each fin came with double-sided tape attached, but it was unable to hold the fin to the bumper. The end pieces seem okay, but the middle two do not make contact with the bumper. Here's what I could capture -

IMG_5861.jpg
IMG_5860.jpg
IMG_5858.jpg

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Each fin came with double-sided tape attached, but it was unable to hold the fin to the bumper. The end pieces seem okay, but the middle two do not make contact with the bumper. Here's what I could capture -

IMG_5861.jpg
IMG_5860.jpg
IMG_5858.jpg
Honestly for like $300, I would get in touch with them and see if something can be done about this. It is clear that they are meant to touch your diffuser. I think they got their measurements off on this piece. I think they are making them to order so someone messed up over there