• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
5/1/2023 - KTunerFlash V2 - Phearable Stage 1.5R

This one has been fun. Uploading the tune was quick and relatively painless, considering the anxiety that comes with flashing a new car. Took it out for about 30 miles after finishing the flash process and ran into no issues. Hoping to get back on the road this evening and see how it performs under pressure. I went with Phearable considering the success/satisfaction others shared on the tune reliability thread.

image0.jpeg
Can you tell a different in speed and torque?

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
Can you tell a different in speed and torque?
Hey, it's a quite noticeable difference on "map 2". My butt-dyno says the car feels much more responsive, especially from a stop. I'm very happy with it thus far, no lights or error codes. I'm hesitant to floor it, but I see that barrier will slowly be pushed. ;)

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
5/13/2023 - MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust

I spent countless hours listening to sound clips and youtube videos on the few exhaust systems out for our vehicle. Albeit, it was most likely the same videos over and over again.. Two things I wanted in an exhaust system - 1. a catback system, 2. drone mitigation. With carbon fiber tips on the Magnaflow option, it became my preference visually. It met the other criteria, however, the price felt steep compared to the Remark option. I'm happy with the results, and it has a strong low-end growl at lower rpm's. At 3k rpm and above its tone hums at the higher-end, yielding a satisfying amplified stock note.
Installation was straight forward according to my local shop. They didn't bring back any comments towards issues with fitment. They took about one hour to swap it with the stock system. Bummer that the stock exhaust is practically one long welded tube, even with our abundant trunk space, I had no way of bringing back home the stock system.

image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image0 (1).jpeg

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm surprised they didn't clean the welds up some. A Lot of weld soot.

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
5/27/2023 - Enkei T6R Wheels and Striping

I liked the larger Ferrada's stance, but I decided to enjoy this summer in a smaller set of Enkei's. With the matte bronze finish, the afternoon was spent striping the car in a gold vinyl.

27A1D820-5272-406C-8738-101769D55A37.JPG
IMG_1695.jpg
IMG_1710.JPG
IMG_1709.jpg

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
5/29/2023 - Tinted Taillights

I chose to use film for this modification. On past cars, Iā€™ve always painted the housings. Iā€™m curious to see how it responds to the elements.

IMG_1714.jpeg
IMG_1715.jpeg

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
Specs in the bronze Enkeis?

OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
OP
OP
Swahme

Swahme

First Name
Rohun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
8/15/2023 - Artwork Bodyshop Rear Diffuser

This one was a little disappointing.. The fins do not hug the bumper as closely as I would have expected from Artworks, considering the amazing fitment on the rest of the kit. The horizontal attachment is secured with four bolts, I pray that will be enough support.

IMG_1979.jpg
IMG_1977.jpg
IMG_1980.jpg
IMG_1969.jpg

Last edited:

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
8/15/2023 - Artworks Bodyshop Rear Diffuser

This one was a little disappointing.. The fins do not hug the bumper as closely as I would have expected from Artworks, considering the amazing fitment on the rest of the kit. The horizontal attachment is secured with four bolts, I pray that will be enough support.

IMG_1979.jpg
IMG_1977.jpg
IMG_1980.jpg
IMG_1969.jpg
Still looks great bro and also Iā€™m sure it is still benefiting from the aero upgrade šŸ’Ŗ do you have any detailed pics of the gap? Iā€™ve been saving up for this same diffuser.
Keep the build details coming; love seeing you car evolve