Suspension System (ADS) problem...

kingkha82

Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si(FC1), 1998 Toyota Tacoma, 2015 Toyota Highlander
So I went for a cruise yesterday afternoon, driving in Sport Mode, like I always do the whole way and when I got back in my car I got this 'suspension system problem' message. Reset my ECU and it went away. Drove home fine. Thought everything was gravy until I got in my car again this morning and received the same message. Anyone have an idea what the hell is going on? And what I can do to permanently remedy the problem. Thanks in advance. Figured I seek advice on here before hitting up Honda.

1008171724.jpg

Advertisement

jpuhl777

First Name
Jp
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe (WOP)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
how did you reset the ECU? (for my own knowledge)

JaimeD

Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
This happened to me today. I had just swapped out my winter you're wheel set yesterday and thought that might have something to do with it. Will try the reset. Thanks!

R-05148

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
I know this post is old, but this came up on my dash today. When I googled “Civic Type R Suspension System ADS Problem” the first thing that popped up was this thread. I took the car in and it came up with a DTC for low voltage. The battery was replaced under warranty and problem solved. Just wanted to add my solution to this to help someone else who may have the same issue.

WhatThePuck

Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
This happened to me today. Tried the reset, it was a no-go. I have an appt tomorrow at the dealer. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Snidely

First Name
John
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
This happened to me today. Tried the reset, it was a no-go. I have an appt tomorrow at the dealer. 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is the exact issue I had when I got my windows tinted. The dealer fixed it under warranty and replaced the module

zroger73

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2020 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Press the Push Start button twice to put into Accessories Mode. Hold down gas pedal for 30 secs. Press Push Start button again to shut vehicle off.
Haha! Where in the world did that come from?

Advertisement

Advertisement